You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
__Jynx__

Super Containers

29 comments in this topic

Members
45 posts
10,262 battles

So what happened to them? I haven't got a single one since January. I lost count after about 38 containers using "try your luck" and nothing. I've got to be close to 100 now. Did they get taken out or do I still have the RNG jinx going? When is the last time anyone got one?

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,919 battles

They are still there.   Don't rush to get one though.  You will most likely get some special upgrade that you can't use.   

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

You must first lose all hope, before the Random Number Gods see you as worthy of a supercontainer. 

• Cool 2

Members
130 posts
6,434 battles

I've had just as many Supers clicking the *flags option as the *try your luck

Last one was 1000 doubloons....WG does love us after all

[O_O]
Members
6,769 posts
16,215 battles

LOL...OP still looks forward to super containers!  HAHA!  Useless module upgrade in queue!

(MAN, I'm bitter tonight! :()

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,106 posts

I got one on Pi day... 50,000 free xp. Yup. First in a good while. Of course, every time one lands on the deck I'm like "ship ship ship"... never has happened yet... but then I realize 50K free xp IS a super container. Far better than one of the new super modules. 

So I spent some of it finishing the upgrade to my Edinburgh. Thanks WoWS/WG. 

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,862 posts
16,485 battles

I got 1 last night!

but it was 1 of those new ship moduals!:amazed:

[COLD1]
Members
34 posts
707 battles

You must first lose all hope, before the Random Number Gods see you as worthy of a supercontainer. 

Abandon all hope, ye who click "open container" here...

Beta Testers
11 posts
2,369 battles

I've gotten 7 since the change. 6 were useless modules one was a small amount of credits. Got 3 before the change, one was a ship one was 250 commander exp flags and one was 100 ocean soul camo. I don't even get excited when I see them anymore because it seems to be roughly an 80-90% chance of trash out of them. I'm considering not even doing try your luck anymore because the modules are worth less than the flags/camos you get from normal containers.

Members
45 posts
10,262 battles

You should do a little more research on this topic before you post. The search bar is a really good habit to get into using.

So aside from this troll. (That by the way what business is it of yours how I choose to get my info. Maybe you should do a little more research into decency before you interact with others. Courtesy is a really good habit to get into using. I didn't feel like searching through threads to find the answer, I prefer to ask outright. Is there a magic number of posts only allowed on this website that once it's reached the forums go away? So you're trying to conserve posts? Who died and made you Mayer of forumville? Some things I'll research some I won't. I chose NOT for this one. Now kindly go take your verbal vomit and play hide and go F@^& yourself.)

The general consensus is that the frequency of drops on super containers has gone down and instead of putting very worthwhile rewards in them, they switched to putting excrement in them. Got it, thank you for participating. :)

[GC]
Beta Testers
206 posts
4,116 battles

Got one with ten million credits last night

You must first lose all hope, before the Random Number Gods see you as worthy of a supercontainer. 

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment. 

Edited by Caderius

Members
45 posts
10,262 battles

Got one with ten million credits last night

Was that a "try your luck" or did you choose the more credits normal tab?

[GC]
Beta Testers
206 posts
4,116 battles

I chose the more credits option

(For the first time ever actually lol)

Edited by Caderius

Members
557 posts
5,603 battles

I got back to back in the last 24 hours. Credits and then a module. I'm thinking you need to be in the New York port and tap into that Luck of the Irish....

Beta Testers
789 posts
10,315 battles

I got one on Pi day... 50,000 free xp. Yup. First in a good while. Of course, every time one lands on the deck I'm like "ship ship ship"... never has happened yet... but then I realize 50K free xp IS a super container. Far better than one of the new super modules. 

So I spent some of it finishing the upgrade to my Edinburgh. Thanks WoWS/WG. 

Same here, one of the first SC was 50k in free XP (equivalent to 2000 doubloons). Unfortunately, I haven't been as lucky since and have simply gone back to selecting flags for my containers.

Beta Testers
789 posts
10,315 battles

I got back to back in the last 24 hours. Credits and then a module. I'm thinking you need to be in the New York port and tap into that Luck of the Irish....

If only it was that easy but it's worth a shot. Thanks for the tip o7

[-TAB-]
[-TAB-]
Members
7 posts
3,806 battles

I got my first since January last night. im usually good for ~15 containers a week. I got........ Defensive AA super upgrade. Hooray. So I just got the New Orleans and plopped it onto it and took off hydro for some reason and replaced with DFAA. I haven't seen a carrier yet :( It is my humble opinion that the new super upgrades are situational at best, but largely worthless save maybe for the radar one, which I don't have.

Beta Testers
789 posts
10,315 battles

I honestly do believe they increased the chances for the next few days.

I'm willing to give it a try. If nothing else, I'm well overdo for a port charge, getting tired of my current port ;)