Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dylan88jr

fires

51 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
242 posts
4,674 battles

who thought it was a good idea to make ships have a 30% fire chance and shoot 100 rounds a minute and have fires last 56 seconds its literally impossible to play battle ships any more since i am on fire a avrage of 7 times a game.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,614 posts
15,419 battles

It's balanced Comrade.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,306 posts
12,210 battles

who thought it was a good idea to make ships have a 30% fire chance and shoot 100 rounds a minute and have fires last 56 seconds its literally impossible to play battle ships any more since i am on fire a avrage of 7 times a game.

Image result for here we go again gif imgur 

another "fire is OP" thread, move along people nothing to see here

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 3

Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,853 battles

Who thought it was a good idea to have random shells from a BB citadel my Cruiser and delete me in a single salvo? 

See, it goes both ways. Learn to manage repairs and heals and fires are not the end of the world. And you can heal fire damage. Even cruisers that do have a heal may not be able to heal citadel damage.

• Cool 2

[WOLF4]
Beta Testers
434 posts

The same people that thought it was a good idea to allow BBs to delete cruisers st any range with overmatch citadel salvos. Oh, and you are way over exaggerating. Go ahead and post replays.

Members
38 posts
4,173 battles

I knew I logged into my account today for a reason:

:popcorn:

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
14,408 battles

Image result for here we go again gif imgur 

another "fire is OP" thread, move along people nothing to see here

Members
4,247 posts
9,871 battles

I've grown to like the crackling sounds and flames on the borders... that and learning to time using the repair button judiciously.

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

As an IJN cruiser main, it gladdens me to see that you are frustrated. It means that all is working as intended.

h7JIZ95.jpg?1

Yes, I know this is Eugen. The fire point still stands though. 

• Cool 3

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

Image result for he knows whats up

C4Ns1IU.jpg

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

Image result for indeed meme

Qf8xKcZ.png?1

I can drinks da tea too. 

[BTLST]
Beta Testers
896 posts
10,611 battles

I think there should be a cooldown period after you use your repair to put out a fire (or two or three) before you can catch on fire again... at least in the same area the ones you just put out were. It gets ridiculous simply bursting into flames immediately after using a repair... 

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

I think there should be a cooldown period after you use your repair to put out a fire (or two or three) before you can catch on fire again... at least in the same area the ones you just put out were. It gets ridiculous simply bursting into flames immediately after using a repair... 

There is a cooldown period. 10 seconds for IJN BB's, 20 for USN BB's, and 15 for everything else besides the Warspite, which has a 5 sec cooldown—though that's offset by the speed at which the repair consumable reloads for the Warspite. 

[BTLST]
Beta Testers
896 posts
10,611 battles

There is a cooldown period. 10 seconds for IJN BB's, 20 for USN BB's, and 15 for everything else besides the Warspite, which has a 5 sec cooldown—though that's offset by the speed at which the repair consumable reloads for the Warspite. 

I don't think it works.... or maybe my watch is fast! 

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

I don't think it works.... or maybe my watch is fast! 

No, it works. That's the amount of time the damage control consumable is active on each nation of BB. They're immune to fire while it's on. 

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
242 posts
4,674 battles

Who thought it was a good idea to have random shells from a BB citadel my Cruiser and delete me in a single salvo? 

See, it goes both ways. Learn to manage repairs and heals and fires are not the end of the world. And you can heal fire damage. Even cruisers that do have a heal may not be able to heal citadel damage.

its kind of hard to do that when i get let on fire 3 time use a repair to remove it get lit on fire 3 more times use a heal burn for 1 min then get 3 more fires after that while my team plays as potatoes and dosnt know how to support or shoot back at the enemy
Edited by dylan88jr

Sign in to follow this