Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ArnoldSchoenberg

Is Super Container independent of history?

10 comments in this topic

[F-N-S]
Members
567 posts
19,539 battles

If you have got a lot of great things from super containers (a ship and mods) recently, will that decrease your chance to get more super containers in future?

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,091 posts
7,978 battles

As far as I can tell not. But maybe you could try and tell the game to give me some of your luck.

Members
3,315 posts
16,572 battles

Hi USSDICK,

​It's hard to tell. There might be an algorithm. I just got my first super container since the week it was introduced. I had opened over 150 containers before getting it. I'm expecting the next one spaced out the same
way but hoping for a pleasant surprise.

You should use "I am not a crook" as your forum signature.

• Cool 1

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

There was a post a long while back (I think from Pigeon?) that mentioned that chance of the same item twice in a row was very very low because it's weighted to not give the same item you got until some time has passed (so you are very unlikely to get premium repair and then premium repair back to back in super containers) but chance of a super container itself is not changed. 

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
23,150 battles

When you choose to collect any container What ever you get in it is pretty much random with no consideration of what you have ever received from any previous container

Members
2,136 posts
5,764 battles

There was a post a long while back (I think from Pigeon?) that mentioned that chance of the same item twice in a row was very very low because it's weighted to not give the same item you got until some time has passed (so you are very unlikely to get premium repair and then premium repair back to back in super containers) but chance of a super container itself is not changed. 

Hmm, I my previous two SCs were both 5 mil credits, so that second must have been really rare then.

[-WTP-]
Members
30 posts
8,765 battles

Ya i should play the lottery then if it's suppose to be rare to get the same back back. Last 4 containers were 10 mil credits then another 10 mil credits plus 50k free xp last two. 

Edited by Mokfists

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,119 posts
14,728 battles

Just like the Powerball your odds are exactly the same each time.

[AFW-]
[AFW-]
Members
296 posts
14,574 battles

and i got Juliet Whiskey Unaone twice in a row...

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

Hmm, I my previous two SCs were both 5 mil credits, so that second must have been really rare then.

To be fair this was after they made the change to not issue duplicate premium ships anymore, so it may have come along with that change. Either way, weighted against doesn't mean impossible so yeah you could have just gotten really, really lucky. Best thing I've pulled out of one was one dose of premium time so grats on two doses of credits assuming you needed them! 

Sign in to follow this