You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
The_first_harbinger

Everything is coming together...

Jutland!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys like to see all major participating warships in Jutland in the game?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • J-Ju..what are you talking about?
  2. 2. Would you guys like to see a dedicated game mode to somewhat imitate the layout of Battle ofJutland?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • Dude you don't make sense
  3. 3. Which side would you pick?

• The Mighty Grand Fleet, God bless the Queen.
    • The High Seas Fleet, the daring underdog.
    • Japanese Combined Fleet, they are in Jutland, right?

7 comments in this topic

Members
3,681 posts
8,111 battles

AlOaNmj.jpg

...to re-stage the clash of Jutland, where Champions of the seas unleashes their ultimate mights...

As the best(not arguably at all) naval arcade game, World of Warships should include most, if not all, the types of ships that participated in the Battle of Jutland, and it was already happening, the introduction of the hardy German battleships, the mighty Warspite, swift German destroyers and cunning British and German protected cruisers...

Everything is slowly being put in place, with more pieces yet to come, and a special historical game mode should be created for every player to connect to one of the bloodiest day in navel history...

Except in World of Warships, there is no retreat...not for the Germans nor the British. 

Everyone is a admiral to oneself, and no one else can dictate where your own mighty vessel should go...

What do you guys think?

• Cool 2

Members
856 posts
7,722 battles

Are those Deustchland class pre-dreadnoughts going to be Mikasas? :trollface:

Plus, we still need the battlecruisers. They are the most important ships to this battle.

Most important because they blew up the best :trollface:

Members
3,681 posts
8,111 battles

Plus, we still need the battlecruisers. They are the most important ships to this battle.

Yes. Totally. They really are the stars of Jutland IRL.

Let's say Moltke-class and Seydlitz at tier 4, the Derfllinger-class at tier 5.

Similarly, Invincible-class and Indefatigable class at tier 4, Lion-class and Queen Mary at tier 5.

Von der Tann would be at tier 3...fail platoon...

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
851 posts
7,051 battles

IMO the sad part about removing all of the A Hulls is the decreasing the chance we can have historical battles between WWI era dreadnaughts.  I would love to have the Derfllinger-class Lutzow in my port.  She is a great looking ship.

Members
1,578 posts
11,849 battles

Can't believe you only have 5 replies to this one harbinger... Jutland is the naval engagement around so much of the first half of the 20th century turned...

I've read all i can get my hands on it, pretty much...it's my favorite thing to study in military history after Midway.

peace.