Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jon1967

losing every game

22 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
63 posts
5,614 battles

How is it a fun game when you lose 12 games to 1 win every night. This has gotten real bad since the latest patch.

This is some real wot game rigging. Your team always has an afk or worthless carrier. Red team takes all 3 or 4 caps and loses only 1 to 3 ships.

bb sit in spawn and snipe. This is not random I watched it happen in wot around 2 or 3 years ago after a patch. Wr would go up from 51% to 52% after a month then you would get 30 lose in a row. I quit wot due to rigging I hope for what ever reason they are not trying the same system here.

• Cool 1

[DDM_]
Banned
1,680 posts
6,033 battles

How is it a fun game when you lose 12 games to 1 win every night. This has gotten real bad since the latest patch.

This is some real wot game rigging. Your team always has an afk or worthless carrier. Red team takes all 3 or 4 caps and loses only 1 to 3 ships.

bb sit in spawn and snipe. This is not random I watched it happen in wot around 2 or 3 years ago after a patch. Wr would go up from 51% to 52% after a month then you would get 30 lose in a row. I quit wot due to rigging I hope for what ever reason they are not trying the same system here.

Serious question here:

How can it be rigging since the people on the other team just had the same patch and they are getting wins?

• Cool 1

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,180 posts
10,511 battles

I'm having the same sort of issues with potato teams. I'm just gonna take a break for a day or two before playing again so I can hopefully get some good teams when I come back and break the bad luck chain

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
3,695 battles

Instead of blaming the game, blame yourself. Look at what you can be do better, tanking more damage, doing more spotting, whatever. A very large majority of the time, you're not losing because the game was rigged. You could also just take a break for a while, which is what I do sometimes.

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

The salt here is real and the whine requires some very stinky cheese to go with it.

Everyone has slumps but most don't come to forums and rant the game is rigged.

Seriously, as of late with some of these posts I have to question who screened these folks as beta testers. With the amount of fail threads from them you wonder how the game got this far.

[DDM_]
Banned
1,680 posts
6,033 battles

The salt here is real and the whine requires some very stinky cheese to go with it.

Everyone has slumps but most don't come to forums and rant the game is rigged.

Seriously, as of late with some of these posts I have to question who screened these folks as beta testers. With the amount of fail threads from them you wonder how the game got this far.

Ehh, I could not win in tier 3 today no matter what I did, 3 losses. I rigged myself right out of the game.

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Could it be than in those 13 games, the issue at fault lies more with the one player who has been present in every. Single. Battle? 

I got the same patch as you, I am dealing with AFK Belfast and Saipan players in Ranked pretty often, yet I am keeping a win rate above 50%

If I'm capable of it, so are you

• Meh 1

[KNTAI]
Members
3,133 posts
8,742 battles

I've had terrible losing streaks myself lol

Just shortly after having passed 52% WR, I went into a full losing streak (like 8-10 games at one point) and dipped as low to 51.75%. I have slowly recuperated since. There's a whole lot myriad or reasons why your WR gets wildly affected, so don't go blaming people or the devs too much. Most of the time is on yourself, sadly.

[DENY]
Members
641 posts
9,912 battles

Serious question here:

How can it be rigging since the people on the other team just had the same patch and they are getting wins?

That is possible, as a patch could affect ships and skills differently, or introduce a weird bug that tilts the outcome toward one side. For example, winning players being on the same side in games because they entered the match in a certain way.

Now, it's more likely observer error, randomness would have strings of losing and winning games, but there are programming issues that make such streaks possible, but not likely.

• Cool 1

[DDM_]
Banned
1,680 posts
6,033 battles

That is possible, as a patch could affect ships and skills differently, or introduce a weird bug that tilts the outcome toward one side. For example, winning players being on the same side in games because they entered the match in a certain way.

Now, it's more likely observer error, randomness would have strings of losing and winning games, but there are programming issues that make such streaks possible, but not likely.

Got ya. Just seems a little far fetched to me but I don't write code so I certainly won't argue against your explanation.

[-GPS-]
Members
110 posts
5,959 battles

It comes and goes sometimes. I went 11-2 one night and the next 2-9, so....

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
3,302 posts
12,978 battles

Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.

It's just RNG, and it really didn't like you today. It happens.

Beta Testers
136 posts
8,565 battles

Today for me was absolutely horrible as well.

If it's like that, just take a break for a day. it does come and go.

my w/r for last 2 day was 75% in 16 games, and today is 33% in 6 games.

i mean...i didn't perform as well as usual but...still bad.

just logs off

Members
147 posts
5,738 battles

The problem lies in the fact that spring break is starting now. So your normal weekend potato teams will now be full time weekly until the next month is over.

Alpha Tester
1,478 posts
3,268 battles

If you are loosing that often than the issue is you.

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles

Sounds sounds like the kind of day a I had yesterday lol sometimes the MM is against you, but you also have to evaluate your own skills to make sure you are doing everything possible to win.

[WOLFG]
Members
30,782 posts
9,354 battles

bb sit in spawn and snipe. 

Let me get this straight. WG rigs the game by putting bad players on your teams. How does WG know who all the bad players are in order to put them on your teams? WR won't tell them who is bad, it means nothing because they rig the matches.......

Edited by Skpstr

[NEIN]
Members
88 posts
10,435 battles

1 winner = 1 loser.  Just a bad run.  There are other players who are loving their 12 game win streak, at your expense.  It'll change. 

[PSA]
Members
5,111 posts
3,732 battles

Potato RNG. Sometimes you get good teams, and sometimes you don't. I've personally been on a bit of a losing streak, but I also just came back from a break I admit I'm making too many mistakes that contribute to my team not doing as well as it should. Mostly in terms of overextending as I'm ... kinda aggressive.

What you need to look at is win rate over a long period of time. That's where differences lie. The best players have an over 60% win rate because their own skill is so great that they can carry even bad teams much of the time ... but even they cannot perform miracles, hence why their win rate isn't 100.

So in the end, try not to worry so much what others on your team are doing and focus on what you can do to improve your gameplay to better contribute in the future.

[SYN]
Members
15,876 posts
12,803 battles

I'm going to blame spring break and Ibuki.

I swear, this ship is a pile of crapwhen it comes to trying to carry, because it doesn't have the tools to carry games.

shot-17.03.14_19.18.13-0164_zps1cr4fkue.

Sign in to follow this