Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheKrimzonDemon

Hey, Pigeon

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 posts in this topic

Can you tell me why they Premium Supply Drop and the ship starter sets were removed from the Premium Shop? That's mostly what I spent money on, so...

Can you tell me why they Premium Supply Drop and the ship starter sets were removed from the Premium Shop? That's mostly what I spent money on, so...

Sorry you haven't received the answer you are asking.......But.....

The starter kits I believe.....you are asking about pertained to the type of ship...CV...BB...CV...DD

I know the ones you talking about. Yeah, I don't see those either.

Flags can be bought however inside "SPECIALS" unfortunately these seem to only give the flags.

The flags/upgrades to a specific type of ship seems to have been removed.

"FLAGS - ALL THE BONUS'S" is the standard one. And this price isn't bad at all.

I know this isn't the answer you were seeking but I'm sorry you weren't given a reply by someone who knows the answer.

Sorry you haven't received the answer you are asking.......But.....

The starter kits I believe.....you are asking about pertained to the type of ship...CV...BB...CV...DD

I know the ones you talking about. Yeah, I don't see those either.

Flags can be bought however inside "SPECIALS" unfortunately these seem to only give the flags.

The flags/upgrades to a specific type of ship seems to have been removed.

"FLAGS - ALL THE BONUS'S" is the standard one. And this price isn't bad at all.

I know this isn't the answer you were seeking but I'm sorry you weren't given a reply by someone who knows the answer.

Obviously if it's still there, that's not what I'm talking about. Lol. PSD's had almost all the signal flags, along with a lot of consumables, as did the starter sets, and it's the consumables that I actually want, flags are fairly easy to get if you want to play randoms. Consumables though, aren't. I prefer to use the DC2 every battle on everything, and it's always been easier to just spend money on them and save the credits in game. I guess now I'll just have to figure out what each costs in actual money, and then get credits to cover it. The issue there is we can't just buy credits alone, but fortunately a few mil won't set one back that much.

It's unfortunate that something like the PSD was removed, something I know a lot of people bought, and no-one thought to let anyone know. I'd have bulked up on them in advance if I'd known. All that said, in the end, WG lost a chance to make a killing off of people like me, and lose that money going forward, because just getting a few mil credits isn't going to cost me nearly as much as the PSD did, I generally got 10 at a time, so at least 100$ a month on PSD alone, then any ships I bought added in. Their loss, I'll work around it.

Hey hey!

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you until now. The Starter Kits are gone, for now. They may come back one day. 

Welcome tot he Nest, the best Pigeon club you can think of!

Also, feel free to add me to your Friend's list in the game. I promise to accept.

Hey hey!

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you until now. The Starter Kits are gone, for now. They may come back one day. 

Does that apply to the Premium supply drops, as well?

And thanks for getting to this.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0