You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RedSeaBear

The Sinksalot Fleet Ranks Out

11 comments in this topic

[--K--]
Members
5,392 posts
17,921 battles

QNFlHIX.jpg

To the Battleships who mastered the blind snipe on us smoked cruiser with your spotter plane, well played and I hate you. 

To the Yolo'ing ships who died early game trying to do enough damage to keep your star, You are the really Rank Cancer. 

To the ARP Myoko's, Just stop you're not helping anyone but the enemy team. 

To the Pensacola who got High Caliber and survived a match on Neighbor, [slow clap] you da real MVP. 

To the Colorado who helped me nuke that broad side Fiji I spotted with radar. I think you did enough damage to that poor ship it loaded into the next match damage.

To the fast gun boat destroyers who tried to flank the enemy and keep them under fire, how is it you were a pain to fight but didn't help win the game when on my team?

To the team who sank two of your friendly Destroyers, thanks for the win. 

To the teams who got all or the majority of the Belfast's in a match, Your over confidence was key to your defeat. 

To the three enemy ships sharing One smoke screen who died when two destroyers filled that cloud full of torps, We laughed so much. 

To the teams who stayed together, focused fire, used cover, shared smoke and communicated. It was a pleasure doing battle with you. 

Dear Maps;
Neighbors, I really dislike you. A only has one bit of cover but only works if the enemy team goes all in on B. B is a smoke filled torpedo trap. 

New Dawn, Why is A cap closer to the north team? South team can't get onto B fast enough to out cap A. 

North, Your center Island makes the best cover for radar ship to cover both caps. Sadly the urge to flank around you can lead to defeat if done at the wrong time. 

Trident, Your A point is the Best point but a good team can win from either. 

Fault Line, you have lots of good cover. But North takes B where the cover is to the south, while South takes A where the cover is in the north. Who needs cover any way. 

Warriors Path, Oh you caused so many headaches. The west side was better for radar ships but if both teams picked the same side you turned into a painful meat grinder. 

Finally I'm glad this season of Rank is done and now the emotionally healing can take place. Rank gave me my first Elite Commander and I feel like I've mastered the Belfast. Playing her in Random Battles might be criminal. 
To those still sailing the Rank Seas, I wish you luck and good team mates. 

Edited by RedSeaBear
  • Cool 5

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,187 battles

Congratulations Red!

Two seasons in a row well done

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
292 posts
8,094 battles

Good job Bear - soon you'll be seeing Black.

[0O0O0]
Members
16,315 posts
12,187 battles

And ranking out in a hundred less battles(pretty much) is a huuuuuge improvement, don't sell yourself short.

[-K-]
SuperTest Coordinator, WoWS Community Contributors
5,969 posts
22,155 battles

Congrats!

[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles

+1

Congratulations!  :medal:

Hope I can join you soon.  I'm still stuck bouncing around in ranks 4 and 3 for two weeks now...  :sceptic: