Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ValkyrWarframe

(Not Serious) I Fixed Moskva

11 comments in this topic

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,919 battles

That's fine.  With all the extra weight she should move along at a speedy 5 knots.  Just to keep it "real".   lol.

[-KIA-]
Members
5,193 posts
13,768 battles

That's fine.  With all the extra weight she should move along at a speedy 5 knots.  Just to keep it "real".   lol.

No comrade, because it is Russian it already will actually speed up. :trollface:

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,831 posts
5,143 battles

Speed boost consumable granting 40kt speed for 1 minute comrade.  Fueled on vodka.  Allows for strategic repositioning.  30 second CD.  20 uses.  Premium reduces it to 15 second CD and 30 uses.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,862 posts
16,474 battles

Is it wrong for me to actually want the suggested buffs Op suggested be added? I wanna see how this would actually work!:teethhappy: I don't even own a  Moskva!

Edited by BladedPheonix

[-KIA-]
Members
5,193 posts
13,768 battles

Is it wrong for me to actually want the suggested buffs Op suggested be added? I wanna see how this would actually work!:teethhappy: I don't even own a  Moskva!

There are a whole lot more things I could have done, the image wasn't big enough for me to fit them all.

[HINON]
Privateers, In AlfaTesters
7,775 posts
2,137 battles

Careful...

You might give them ideas...

Sign in to follow this