You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
commando_brian

Team Killer WHY AM I STILL PINK!! Please fix Team Killer

36 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
480 posts
18,841 battles

I've played multiple games over of what was required to clear my self of the team killer label and still little progress also, on Random players purposely bump into you just to keep you pink.. this needs to be fixed

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,894 battles

Well dont go near other players when your pink ... do it in Co-Op , do not use chat and draw attention to yourself, don't log out of game till its over

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
14,408 battles

didn't work

it works when you do it.....

without hitting ANY team mates in any way.....

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,862 posts
16,512 battles

you need 10-15 games when your pink. you also can't do any type of damage to other players while your pink or it gets reset. your best option would be to go play co-op in a CV!:read_fish:

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles

Quit damaging team mates. That always works and never fails.

[PVE]
Members
480 posts
18,841 battles

I got team killer from a Bot torp plane nothing intentional, I've played multiple games with no damage what so ever to teamates ...no change in status

[GWG]
Members
7,226 posts
14,042 battles

Most importantly...

YOU NEED TO SCORE DAMAGE AGAINST THE ENEMY.

Sailing your AS Bogue won't get you there ... thinking 20 games for one flight of bombers.

Try using the strike Bogue, sail straight into the empty side of the enemy lines, and just club some bots.  Heck, I even capped once - with a BOGUE ???

If you get killed?  Hey... that's also a good thing.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,601 posts

Most importantly...

YOU NEED TO SCORE DAMAGE AGAINST THE ENEMY.

Sailing your AS Bogue won't get you there ... thinking 20 games for one flight of bombers.

Try using the strike Bogue, sail straight into the empty side of the enemy lines, and just club some bots.  Heck, I even capped once - with a BOGUE ???

If you get killed?  Hey... that's also a good thing.

Please show where this is documented? I've seen numerous players run to a corner and hide with pink, and say it works. 

Furthermore the detail screen shows a number of games, nothing more.

OP print your detail screen showing the number of battles.

Members
33 posts
1,633 battles

Can I use another ship another ship to get rid of the TK title?

Yes, you can use any ship. You just need to complete x number of battles without damaging a friendly. The Detail screen at the end of the battle will show you how many games you have left being pink.

[AXANR]
Members
3,647 posts
23,104 battles

How to fix your teamkiller status: Stop being a careless [edited]. If you kill teammates, stfu and play until you're not pink anymore. If I owned WoWS, teamkiller penalties would be a lot harsher (at least for repeat offenders.)

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

Usually takes 5-6 matches w/o incurring ANY friendly damage (including bumps) to shed the TK status, at least in my experience.

Edited by Ace_04

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,218 posts
14,759 battles

If the matches are not counting you must be doing team damage in some way, swapping paint is team damage. Load up a tier one in co-op. Play conservatively to avoid contact with friendly ships and do damage to red ships.

[GWG]
Members
7,226 posts
14,042 battles

Please show where this is documented? I've seen numerous players run to a corner and hide with pink, and say it works.

Furthermore the detail screen shows a number of games, nothing more.

OP print your detail screen showing the number of battles.

That's a good question..

Where is any Teamkilling information stated?

It takes a certain 'percentage' of friendly damage to turn pink.  What is this percentage?  I don't know.  Seen people turn pink without killing someone before.

And when does this 'sample' period begin and end?  So if you accidentally bump your LMB when looking at an ally at the beginning of a match - you are 100%? -- no pink.  I've seen a player turn pink if they did it three times in a row.  It shows intent if you keep shooting at only friendly ships.

Where is this documented?..  Don't know.  I saw it happen a number of times.

I tried the Air Superiority carrier thing and ended up 8 missions pink, wondering when this is over.  Finally got into a BB, sunk some bots, and ended it in two more.  Didn't bump anyone but some missions were short and I did less than 10K damage.

How much damage?  I don't know.  I'm guessing 10K-20K damage.

[USMC-]
Members
319 posts
8,715 battles

So if a low health teammate purposely runs into you, dies as a result and gives you TK status, is this a reportable offence or are you just stuck with it?

Edited by cthuhulu

[PVE]
Members
480 posts
18,841 battles

OK... according to WOW you need to ...not  bump or cause damage to fellow team mates AND cause a certain amount of damage but, they will not tell you how much damage you need to cause ??? they said average for my ship ...?

Members
522 posts

So if a low health teammate purposely runs into you, dies as a result and gives you TK status, is this a reportable offence or are you just stuck with it?

I'd give them bonus points for dedication to the cause of being evil. That has never occurred to me. 

Back when I started and pink was my natural state (August last year) I had to destroy a friendly ship to become pink and then had to score damage and not start a new game before the current game had ended to have my penalty reduced. I've also seen people go pink without sinking a ship, but its rare and I have no idea how it occurs. Playing games, avoiding all team damage, doing damage to the enemy AND NOT STARTING A NEW GAME BEFORE THE CURRENT ONE HAS ENDED is the only way to reduce the TK penalty duration. 

I

[USCC]
Members
39 posts

Personally, I turn pink @ once every 10 days.

At this point I don't give a crap anymore.

I play ONLY CoOp, but if a BOT sinks an ally THEY never turn Pink!

If a BOT or a player runs into YOU, you are still considered guilty.  Really?  Ever try to turn a BB on a dime to avoid a collision.

Other are correct.  Players will purposely take advantage of someone in a Pink Status fully KNOWING that nothing will happen to them.

The game DOES NOT consider the rules of the sea and WHICH ships have the right of way.

Teamkiller has become a JOKE.

So keep turning me Pink WoW I'm laugh at it and keep on sailing.

In the end it is WoW that is losing out cause peeps are getting PO'd.

It is one of MANY reasons why the number of players continues to dwindle and soon it will share the same fate as WoP and WoT.

Maybe they can change the name to WoPink or Torp Battles!

Edited by TonkinGulf_CG11

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,218 posts
14,759 battles

You can report them with a zipped replay but you will have worked off the pink long before they even initially reply.