You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

So I just got a supercontainer, and I got all excited because it's been quite a while since I got one (not even counting the couple months I've been away) and I open it up and I find this.

j8E32s4.jpg

Like seriously, wthis this and why has it robbed me of a proper supercontainer? I remember reading something about upgrades being added somewhere, but wth is it in my supercontainer? This is even worse than the 250 "increase flooding chance" flags I got in my last supercontainer. (of which I have used exactly none)

So I ask, why are these in supercontainers and not in normal containers or something? This is not a super reward, so it should not be in a supercontainer.

• Cool 4

Members
4,546 posts

I seriously think the game looks at what you play, and use, and then generates the lest useful thing for you when handing out SC.

• Cool 3

[BEARS]
[BEARS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,707 battles

They introduced some new "special upgrades " a while ago (a couple of months iirc) . For the most part people think they are not very good as you need to replace other (regular) upgrade modules to use them . Such as one (or more) that is in the sixth slot and so lose the concealment or acquisition module for less benefit . Personally I would like to check out the AAA one and see if it is worth putting on my Atlanta ; because my full AAA build needs to kill planes faster (:trollface:)   .         :honoring:

So I just got a supercontainer, and I got all excited because it's been quite a while since I got one (not even counting the couple months I've been away) and I open it up and I find this.

j8E32s4.jpg

Like seriously, wthis this and why has it robbed me of a proper supercontainer? I remember reading something about upgrades being added somewhere, but wth is it in my supercontainer? This is even worse than the 250 "increase flooding chance" flags I got in my last supercontainer. (of which I have used exactly none)

So I ask, why are these in supercontainers and not in normal containers or something? This is not a super reward, so it should not be in a supercontainer.

[NG-NL]
Members
6,270 posts
10,102 battles

large.jpg

I stick to flags and consumables nowadays cause I find flags more useful. These special modules, for most part, are a joke,

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

I seriously think the game looks at what you play, and use, and then generates the lest useful thing for you when handing out SC.

I'm thinking the same thing. First SC I got I think it was speed flags, which I just throw on everything now since I have so many, but like, there are so many things that could be so useful, yet I never get any of them.

large.jpg

I stick to flags and consumables nowadays cause I find flags more useful. These special modules, for most part, are a joke,

I go for signals for my first crate, but even with that choice you can still get SCs. But for my second crate I usually try my luck, and this time I lucked out and got a SC, but as we can see, it was just a massive trolling middle finger.

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,603 battles

The one for speed boost is actually useful on Russian DDs (no bias comrades!).

The smoke one might be okay on the Perth.

The rest are garbage.

Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,373 posts
12,800 battles

I've said it before and I will say it again. It still beats the old daily mission rewards that containers replaced.

• Cool 1

[NEIN]
Beta Testers
583 posts
7,092 battles

They're all garbage.  You replace an upgrade that gives you a constant buff, with a slightly greater buff on an active skill that lasts for a bit.  Decidedly, Meh!  Unless there is some synergy that I'm not thinking of, but even then is it worth the loss of the replaced upgrade?

[GGWP]
[GGWP]
Members
1,628 posts
10,896 battles

I've said it before and I will say it again. It still beats the old daily mission rewards that containers replaced.

Replacing a piece of moldy bread, with a piece of slightly less moldy bread isn't always better.

[WALLY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
287 posts
12,265 battles

Oh I see you got the 672,000 free credit container...    :trollface:

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,894 battles

Thats my thought also , Id even take it a step further , say your fav flag gives you 5 % ship speed increase and you regularly start using it, all of a sudden in flags -Camo you start getting this flag a lot more frequently than when you didnt use it 

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

Oh I see you got the 672,000 free credit container...    :trollface:

I dunno. I tried selling some stuff earlier and it didn't let me for "technical reasons". So I may have just gotten a waste of digital space and time.

I don't understand why you'd never use those flags.

Because I don't play ships that use torps as their main weapon often. When I do play such a ship, I rarely use the torps or use them effectively. (meaning I miss 99% of the time) Also, I never remember to add the flag when I do play such a ship.

[TBW]
Members
10,590 posts
18,165 battles

I dunno. I tried selling some stuff earlier and it didn't let me for "technical reasons". So I may have just gotten a waste of digital space and time.

Because I don't play ships that use torps as their main weapon often. When I do play such a ship, I rarely use the torps or use them effectively. (meaning I miss 99% of the time) Also, I never remember to add the flag when I do play such a ship.

Flags can generate some good credits if you don't use them. I find the upgraded consumables useless for the most part and wish that they were not in the Super Containers but Que Sera Sera.