Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luis_zulu

GET RID OF THESE UPGRADES ON SUPERCONTAINERS

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just like the tittle says,

GET RID OF THESE USELESS UPGRADES from the supercontainer rewards list. Last 3 supercontainers have been these things that I will never use, for the love of God WG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Luis_zulu

At least you have gotten a SC. Last time I saw one was early January IIRC. It's been so long I don't even remember.

i found on the average it's about every 30-35 tries...

I'm sure with all those caps this will surely get the appropriate attention.

free,  raven u don't spend a cent on wg right?

Don't complain about Free stuff.:facepalm:

Normally I would agree.  But, useless free stuff is still useless.  And useless stuff in a rare SUPER container is a real kick in the nutz.  If WG were to drop these worthless things rarely in a regular container there wouldn't be near the complaints.  Getting a super container makes me feel like I won a mini-lottery...and then it contains a prize that is completely worthless to me (and apparently just about everyone else).

WOW. MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN TOO. WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

on a side note, i can't be the only one who immediately assumes that anyone using more than one exclamation point has lost their marbles, can i?

u mean 50 Halloween camo's r worthless and i didn't lose my marbles I just don't know where i put them...

Edited by jimpat2

I'm sure with all those caps this will surely get the appropriate attention.

Don't complain about Free stuff.:facepalm:

You do realize, guys, we are dealing with a Snowflake here.

I am sad to that these upgrades are getting thrown into the super containers mix. I have gotten several of them from doing ranked. Guess how many I have actually mounted? Zero. Why? Because the negatives out weigh the positives on everything I have gotten so far. What I give up to put them on has so far just not been worth taking a standard upgrade off.

I would much rather have Free XP, tons o credits, primo ships and doubloons. The two things they can take out of that mix are flags(unless they make it so you get to choose which set of 250 flags you want because who the hell needs 250 die hard flags?) and these new super upgrades. They just decrease your chances of getting something that you can actually use.

Meanwhile supercontainers give me either good credits or free XP. :D

Super Containers are myth.....

I was going to go with "Legend" but myth works also.....last I saw one was early January....would love to complain about getting that many SC's, but have to agree that the "special upgrades" would really suck to receive one when I do someday get another SC

oCVLMKF.gif

You complain about Free Stuff just because it is not useful in your case? If I were to whine as loud as you just because I don't like the signal flag I got I would be crying on the Forums 24/7. Grow up.

The upgrades aren't all that bad. 

Upgrades that I rember, what they do and possible use for them.

• Speed upgrade: increase duration of speed boost. Use: on any ship with speed boost.

• Smoke "upgrade" : increase length for deploying smoke, decreases the amount of time it's on the field. Use: Has potential for Perth.

• Radar upgrade: increases duration of radar. Use: None, concealment is better.

• Hydro upgrade: increases duration of Hydro. Use: Possibly good on German ships with hydro.

• Damage Control upgrade: increases duration of Damage Control. Use: none, I don't know why it's an upgrade.

• Scout upgrade: increases duration for catapult scouts. Use: possibly useful on ships with scout aircraft.

• AA upgrade: increases duration of defensive AA. Use: good for AA builds on cruisers.

LOL you have to think really hard to come up with a reason to use most of those upgrades. At best they are a sideways move for a slightly different effect. They seem to be very situational and useful to a select number of ships.

I look at these upgrades and I just realized that not one of them is a passive upgrade. They are all for your short duration 3-4 time use consumables. Consumables you may not even have a chance to use or even use all of them if you do. I would rather have the permanent type upgrades we already have that effect your ship stats from start to finish. Its a trade off. To me, just not worth it.

Also if you really do find you like one and would use on multiple ships, you have to pray to RNGesus and MM above that you get another one at some point in these mythical super containers, otherwise you are gonna be spending real money to demount and move the only one you got around and remember to demount it in the off chance you sell what you have it on...

Edited by Keverta

:popcorn:

Dude, it's been at least 4 months since I got my last super container.. so, at least you got one.

Last time I can recall getting one was in January and it had free XP in it. Which I was totally cool with. My comments have only been about the new upgrades that most people seem to not need or want. Which I have only gotten as rewards for gaining ranks in ranked. Truthfully I liked getting flags and credits a lot more last season.

LOL you have to think really hard to come up with a reason to use most of those upgrades. At best they are a sideways move for a slightly different effect. They seem to be very situational and useful to a select number of ships.

I look at these upgrades and I just realized that not one of them is a passive upgrade. They are all for your short duration 3-4 time use consumables. Consumables you may not even have a chance to use or even use all of them if you do. I would rather have the permanent type upgrades we already have that effect your ship stats from start to finish. Its a trade off. To me, just not worth it.

Also if you really do find you like one and would use on multiple ships, you have to pray to RNGesus and MM above that you get another one at some point in these mythical super containers, otherwise you are gonna be spending real money to demount and move the only one you got around and remember to demount it in the off chance you sell what you have it on...

A: I don't have to spend real money to move them because I have earned gold from missions.

B: The upgrades are meant to make you think how you can use them and on what ship.

C: If you despise them so much why not sell them and get credits.

Not everyone can be as special as you and get free gold.

I have thought about the ones I have and see no reason to use them at this time.

I will hold on to them for now because who know how they will change as time goes on. You know how WG likes to mess with crapfor random reasons.....Like super containers.

Not everyone can be as special as you and get free gold.

I got them from missions any one could do, you didn't have to be special. 

tbh... the only one I can see useable is the engine boost mod 1.. its the only viable one ive seen...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0