Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

How to equip USS Texas

6 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles

What equipment, captain skills, etc. should I have on USS Texas since I will be getting one soon to deal with the Air threats more effectively...

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,401 posts

For maximum CV Rage but there's a couple downsides. For instance my AA build captain doesn't have vigilance.

IaFu2kS.jpg

6wEoV73.jpg

The only thing this captain is missing is manual AA. I interchange him with my Iowa. The prime job of my USN BBs is to make CVs rage..... even though they are becoming rarer and rarer. :) Keep in mind manual AA is only useful if you are interchanging the captain with a higher tier USN BB or CA. If you are going to have a texas only captain, get fire prevention instead or torpedo acquisition. Manual AA is useless on the Texas.

Edit: I derped and forgot to add the bolded bit. Also i can't spell apparently

Edited by Macabe

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles

Thank you :)

Given the come back CVs are making it will be worth having a good AA ship esoevially since Wargaming keeps doing CV events.

Members
1,747 posts
3,622 battles

I wouldn't run Superintendent​, you should be running​ premium consumables, that skill was more useful with the old skill tree but currently I would suggest something else like Adreline Rush or some of the Endurance skills

Sign in to follow this