You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
212thAttackBattalion

When absolutely everything goes right in Ranked (Picture Heavy topic)

7 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
2,640 posts
7,936 battles

this is the first ranked season I'd ever played and I'd stopped playing ranked once I got to rank 12 after 42 battles in season 6, I reached rank 12 within the first 7-10 days of the season as I was happy with reaching the goals i had set myself and didn't want to have the ranked grind and being disappointed in not being rank 1 take over just having fun shooting things in randoms. At least till tonight, one of my clan mates had just hit rank 10 and i decided to play one session to try and get to 10 for the two star flag, took me 4 games, this was the results of the "Grind":

SPOILER

First Battle:

4pMWZEf.jpg

Second Battle: 5TWXCQb.jpg

Third Battle: Aj6xL9V.jpg

BONUS!! Please note the damage dealt and damage taken lol:

OWj9AYU.jpg

Fourth Battle, RANK 10!!!!!!:

WMrbc0j.jpg

And now to not push my luck and be happy with the pretty blue flag in 46 battles haha

[HINON]
Members
2,640 posts
7,936 battles

grats I'm at 4 and still grinding. 

Thanks, good luck and hope you make one before the season's up

Members
143 posts
5,704 battles

Had a good battle last night in ranked, who says ranked sucks big time on weekends? And who says all BB's hide behind islands and snipe?:izmena:

shot-17.03.12_22.10.51-0694.jpg

Edited by Mikenstien
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
2,640 posts
7,936 battles

Had a good battle last night in ranked, who says ranked sucks big time on weekends? And who says all BB's hide behind islands and snipe?:izmena:

nice :D haha true true, but getting 4 matches in a row like the ones i had.... it is a sign to not push my luck

Members
143 posts
5,704 battles

nice :D haha true true, but getting 4 matches in a row like the ones i had.... it is a sign to not push my luck

I hear ya! Had the same luck as you, when I reached #4 last night I said I've pushed my luck (and RNG) far enough and went back to random.  Good job on your games!

[KAG]
Members
955 posts
16,798 battles

For every easy victory on your side, there's other skilled player crying on the another side wondering how he got there.

Edited by Megrim3