Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Pyro

EU-NA different premium?!

13 comments in this topic

[JFFC]
Members
155 posts
12,217 battles

I try to buy a premium ship on EU but its not possible,

Why EU & NA has so much difference at same time?

I really want to buy SIMS in EU but, do I need to wait so long when it come at premium shop instead of buying in tech tree?

Why WG making it so difficult for theirs customers? 

WG you need to fix this.

2u5flvs.jpg

[HINON]
Members
13,741 posts

Different servers have different marketing teams. They rotate through different ships, patience is key. It will eventually show up.

[JFFC]
Members
155 posts
12,217 battles

Different servers have different marketing teams. They rotate through different ships, patience is key. It will eventually show up.

Even you can see a difference user interface, Look at the "premium ships" text in port lol, indeed SIMS is far away for EU!!!

[WOLF4]
Beta Testers
434 posts

There are loads of things that you can buy in EU and not in the US, and vice versa. It is not limited to this game. It's how markets work. Welcome to real life.

• Cool 1

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,278 posts
10,386 battles

Yes, unfortunately some ships are available only on select servers.  There's a significant disparity this way.  For example, the Asia server got access to the Kamikaze (green) in the late Spring of 2016.  North America didn't get access to it until January of 2017.

[LRM]
Members
2,958 posts
8,151 battles

Yes, unfortunately some ships are available only on select servers.  There's a significant disparity this way.  For example, the Asia server got access to the Kamikaze (green) in the late Spring of 2016.  North America didn't get access to it until January of 2017.

But the aisa server has barely any ships in the premium shop worth buying compared to the selection in every other market. And Kamikaze is a Japanese ship, so it would make sense to sell it to the server in which the nation who made it resided with first.

Now only if they would do that with every ship.....:sceptic:

Members
1,587 posts
16 battles

I think it is only Konig Albert, Sims & Smith that EU can't buy from the tech tree as opposed to NA.

In return, EU keeps Murmansk, Atlanta, Prinz Eugen, Leningrad, Dunkerque, Diana, Marblehead, Mikasa, Blyskawica and the Pan-Asia pair.

I am not sure if I am accurate for the NA list of ships, I have not updated my NA client in a while and can't be bothered to find out. If someone can correct me, then please do.

Edited by Trainspite

[WOLF3]
Members
28,279 posts
24,681 battles

All the different servers have their own release schedules.  Even events can be different.  The biggest example for me for the longest time was Tirpitz.  The servers get the initial release of her in 2015 and she leaves the store eventually.  That's predicted.  But Tirpitz appears soon back in EU and stayed there for a long, long time.  There were a lot of envious guys here at NA about that.  NA didn't have a 2nd shot at Tirpitz for almost a year.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,278 posts
10,386 battles

But the aisa server has barely any ships in the premium shop worth buying compared to the selection in every other market. And Kamikaze is a Japanese ship, so it would make sense to sell it to the server in which the nation who made it resided with first.

Now only if they would do that with every ship.....:sceptic:

From what I've seen, the Asian market gets bundles more frequently.  So you might see a "Royal Navy Bundle" for like a weekend that gives Campbeltown and Warspite.  Every market caters differently to their audience.  It would be foolish to assume that spending habits in Russia are anywhere similar to spending habits in North America, for example. 

Don't get me wrong.  I wish all ships were available equally across all markets.  But I'm under no illusion that North America would be the driving market for dictating what's available when.  Since late Spring of 2016, WGNA has been much better at making sure we get access to stuff ASAP.

[WOLF3]
Members
28,279 posts
24,681 battles

From what I've seen, the Asian market gets bundles more frequently.  So you might see a "Royal Navy Bundle" for like a weekend that gives Campbeltown and Warspite.  Every market caters differently to their audience.  It would be foolish to assume that spending habits in Russia are anywhere similar to spending habits in North America, for example. 

Don't get me wrong.  I wish all ships were available equally across all markets.  But I'm under no illusion that North America would be the driving market for dictating what's available when.  Since late Spring of 2016, WGNA has been much better at making sure we get access to stuff ASAP.

For all the whining about how NA does things, yes, we're often the first to get new stuff.  We also tend to have the better events.  Remember the last great EU Event Drama closing out the ARP ships?  HOOOOOO BOOOYYY! :teethhappy:
Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles

For all the whining about how NA does things, yes, we're often the first to get new stuff.  We also tend to have the better events.  Remember the last great EU Event Drama closing out the ARP ships?  HOOOOOO BOOOYYY! :teethhappy:

Do you think ARP ships will return to NA server?

Sign in to follow this