Matt_II

No Super League Players?

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

4 posts in this topic

So I was so excited to finally reach rank 1 on Friday. I was also excited to try out Super League and get some easy containers. I tried about 7 times over the weekend and sat in a queue with only me in it. Why does nobody play Super League? Is it not worth it? 

Yep haven't been able to get into a SL game at all.  Sadly, I ranked out just days after the container "fix" broke the SL.  If it was top 5 got a container, I'd probably do it.  I was seriously looking forward to a relaxed atmosphere of just playing whatever Tier 5 I wanted to play with little worry of completing the mission...  Oh, well!

Because they nerfed the container rewards. So now no one plays it.

Yep haven't been able to get into a SL game at all.  Sadly, I ranked out just days after the container "fix" broke the SL.  If it was top 5 got a container, I'd probably do it.  I was seriously looking forward to a relaxed atmosphere of just playing whatever Tier 5 I wanted to play with little worry of completing the mission...  Oh, well!

Thats really unfortunate, I was looking forward to playing some relaxed games too!