Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
aethervox

OkNOTnik

16 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

I oughtNOTnik buy this (which I won't because I never buy these jokes aka 'Lollipops for Suckers').

Edited by aethervox
  • Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
10,567 posts
18,077 battles

I've got money I am not using. So I will buy the O Hot Chick. LOL

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[TBW]
Members
10,567 posts
18,077 battles

Just like you mouse, Hot Chick, just guessing, Canadian girls are always hot, eh?

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[TBW]
Members
10,567 posts
18,077 battles

I oughtNOTnik buy this (which I won't because I never buy these jokes aka 'Lollipops for Suckers').

I am sure you have your own flavor of lolly. Be it guns, cars, Mcdonald land toys, sports, or swords. you spend your money on some kind of lolly so you don't get this one, not a big deal, take it easy.
  • Cool 2

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,067 posts

Actually have encountered a couple already in-game... they are a sliver of a ship and quite the challenge to hit at range of say anything above 8 km, consistently. 

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

I've heard extremely positive feedback on her raw fun level from friends that've played her. Got mine waiting in port for after work. 

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,070 posts
22,599 battles

Actually have encountered a couple already in-game... they are a sliver of a ship and quite the challenge to hit at range of say anything above 8 km, consistently. 

I've encountered several as well. One popped smoke and sat in it. Go figure. As long as that ship is you'd think it would have turned toward the threat. Instead it sat sideways (could see its angle after it was sunk) and willingly ate 12,700 damage from one of my Anshan torps.

The guy on my team didn't do bad at all. It's a ship that will lose some and win some. Can't tell if it is biased yet.

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

:popcorn:

You don't look like your Avatar if you are eating popcorn all the time, Nunboi.
Edited by aethervox

[WOLF3]
Members
28,180 posts
24,550 battles

I've heard extremely positive feedback on her raw fun level from friends that've played her. Got mine waiting in port for after work. 

She breaks from the norm of what RU DDs are.  Most RU DDs are gunners speeding around at range.  Okhotnik can be built to be super stealthy (5.7km with camo+CE) and outgun DDs or drop a 12 torp "Wall of Skill" :trollface:

Also, the OP is like this with every Premium Ship but it's not like anyone takes him seriously.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

At least I'm not a 'Sucker for Lollipops'. Go lick all you want to, HazeGreyUnderway.

[WOLF3]
Members
28,180 posts
24,550 battles

At least I'm not a 'Sucker for Lollipops'. Go lick all you want to, HazeGreyUnderway.

How's your crusade failing, BTW?  Judging by the amount of premium ships I see like Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Belfast, Okhotnik(?), Blyskawica, Missouri, etc., I'd say it's a failure. You're the lone guy in that "crusade."

But please do go on being that idiot holding up a sign in the street but nobody cares much about the message.

BTW, do you want to know what ships I don't have?  That'd be easier than telling you what I do have.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

How's your crusade failing, BTW?  Judging by the amount of premium ships I see like Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Belfast, Okhotnik(?), Blyskawica, Missouri, etc., I'd say it's a failure. You're the lone guy in that "crusade."

But please do go on being that idiot holding up a sign in the street but nobody cares much about the message.

BTW, do you want to know what ships I don't have?  That'd be easier than telling you what I do have.

At least, I have to guts to 'crusade' as you term it.

I'm not stopping anyone, least of all you, HazeGreyUnderway, from licking Lollipops all you want to.

This is what WG (Err WF) wants you to do.

I think it is hilarious, imho, how many blind mind brainwashed players are suckered into buying premium ships.

[WOLF3]
Members
28,180 posts
24,550 battles

At least, I have to guts to 'crusade' as you term it.

I'm not stopping anyone, least of all you, HazeGreyUnderway, from licking Lollipops all you want to.

This is what WG (Err WF) wants you to do.

I think it is hilarious, imho, how many blind mind brainwashed players are suckered into buying premium ships.

Lollipops are good, rather have that than the salt you're livin off of.

BavCo7g.gif

:D

A cause is also idiotic and a lost one when nobody is following you.

Sign in to follow this