Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BrassFire

I was grinding to get Kaiser yesterday and this happened.

18 comments in this topic

Members
515 posts
306 battles

Instant of Destruction.jpg

Click it.

First of all, I don't know how the [edited] I timed this screenshot so well. Secondly, is that damage number good for a Nassau game?

Edited by BrassFire
  • Cool 1

Members
3,679 posts
8,111 battles

It depends on the average player performance, but yes, that is a very impressive number at tier 4.

Members
515 posts
306 battles

It depends on the average player performance, but yes, that is a very impressive number at tier 4.

I was playing Nassau actually; I was grinding to get Kaiser in the first place. So this is Tier III.

Beta Testers
578 posts
990 battles

Tier 3? 77k damage? In my book, that is a pretty damn good game man! I mean, 3 kills and 77k damage is basically amazing at that tier, as the general pool of HP from which to hemorrhage damage is smaller than higher tiers. I mean, 77k is good for even some T5 games. Well played man!

Also, real cool screenshot! +1

Members
515 posts
306 battles

Tier 3? 77k damage? In my book, that is a pretty damn good game man! I mean, 3 kills and 77k damage is basically amazing at that tier, as the general pool of HP from which to hemorrhage damage is smaller than higher tiers. I mean, 77k is good for even some T5 games. Well played man!

Thanks mate.

Speaking of Tier V, I'm switching my Kongo playstyle from long range to a cruiser kind of play...

... It's going well.

End Result.jpg

Beta Testers
578 posts
990 battles

Thanks mate.

Speaking of Tier V, I'm switching my Kongo playstyle from long range to a cruiser kind of play...

... It's going well.

I LOVE my Kongo. Fun ship to hop down into T5 and wreck some ships with. Had one 120k dmg game the other day and only got 2 kills, and we lost.

Yeah, couldn't carry cause my back broke.

Oh well, glad to see you are having success!

Members
515 posts
306 battles

I LOVE my Kongo. Fun ship to hop down into T5 and wreck some ships with. Had one 120k dmg game the other day and only got 2 kills, and we lost.

Yeah, couldn't carry cause my back broke.

Oh well, glad to see you are having success!

That's a stellar game. I fear brawling a lot in Kongo because of her sheer frailty.

I also got Fuso yesterday, at long last. Time to grind free XP in my Elite Kongo to get the fire control and second hull!

Members
3,679 posts
8,111 battles

I was playing Nassau actually; I was grinding to get Kaiser in the first place. So this is Tier III.

I mean...It's a good damage count in a tier 4 matchup...so you would do well in Kaiser too..

Members
515 posts
306 battles

I mean...It's a good damage count in a tier 4 matchup...so you would do well in Kaiser too..

Thanks.

I'm gonna try to grind Kaiser when I get my keyboard back; what should I get first?

[MAD-1]
Members
764 posts
6,228 battles

That's impressive; I've gone over 80k several times at that tier. You will only have fun at the higher tiers at that rate. Good job, man. 

Members
515 posts
306 battles

That's impressive; I've gone over 80k several times at that tier. You will only have fun at the higher tiers at that rate. Good job, man. 

Thanks mate; I got Fuso yesterday. Can't wait to upgrade her range than take her out for a spin.

[SWOB]
Beta Testers
486 posts
3,819 battles

Click it.

First of all, I don't know how the [edited] I timed this screenshot so well. Secondly, is that damage number good for a Nassau game?

I think your ship might be on fire. ;)

But good game!

Members
515 posts
306 battles

I think your ship might be on fire. ;)

But good game!

Thanks. I actually had 0 HP right there; I got this the instant before it exploded.

[LRM]
Members
2,958 posts
8,048 battles

I did that in a Kawacha, but it was 4 kills and 55k damage. 

Members
515 posts
306 battles

I did that in a Kawacha, but it was 4 kills and 55k damage. 

Kawachi was actually fun to me. I still keep her around.

Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

That's the hard part for me when it comes to "maintaining" my Bogatyr numbers. I'mean holding onto a 40k average in it but it's not easy to snag that much damage from the pool. You have to hope to make up damage when you get a heavy BB game and if it's T3 and T2 there is even less to go around. Well done, now just do it again a few times!

Members
515 posts
306 battles

That's the hard part for me when it comes to "maintaining" my Bogatyr numbers. I'mean holding onto a 40k average in it but it's not easy to snag that much damage from the pool. You have to hope to make up damage when you get a heavy BB game and if it's T3 and T2 there is even less to go around. Well done, now just do it again a few times!

I'll be on that as soon as I can. I finally got Fuso, so I'm gonna test run her in Co-Op before using my new Kongo to grind free XP to get the better fire control and hull.

Sign in to follow this