Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
orangeandblue

Got accused of hacking because my Gneisenau captain has manual fire control for secondaries and AFT and BFT. :)

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

14 posts in this topic

Successful night I'd say. lol  Turning in.

mTYCgJs.png?1

I haven't played my Scharnhorst correctly if I don't have secondary hits and get called a Haxer. 

:trollface:

Successful night I'd say. lol  Turning in.

mTYCgJs.png?1

All I see is a [edited] good player.

The straight to the point hackusations at mid-low tier is just... *sighs* Im not even gonna say /°_\\

Poor dd seals still learning how not missing the torp without having to face rub their enemies...

Low tier dd brainless rush+Mid tier secondary bb=Delicious under-aged boats...

When you have AFT on the Kaiser is when it gets funny since most people at that tier have no real idea about secondaries.

It was ranked so couldn't have been lower tier but someone nonetheless took offense to those 73 hits from secondaries. :D 

Ive had more before. I think my max was 126 Secondary hits on my Tirpitz with Manual Secondary Control. But 73 for a ship without that is QUITE impressive. Don't mind the Poo-Pooers. That was a good match.

Early on in WoWS I did a couple hackusations against others.  & I got accused of hacking, myself (I'm pure vanilla, btw). Now I know better.

It's the MM cheating or WG cheating on the targeting resolution results (you know, when your volleys barely hit but the enemies always do).

Of course, when I hit well, it's skill (& some luck too), lol.

Wait till thy hit high tiers. I've had games in my GK with over 300 secondary hits for around 50k dmg... funny how it's the people who get out-damaged by computer controlled guns who always throw out the hacking accusations first. I'd wager money these are the same folks who struggle to win coop matches.

I run aft  captain in my Konig Albert and gotten plenty of  secondary kills. :D    no manual secondary  but aft gives me 5km range, which is decent at that level where all the DD rushes you as you run away. :D

WP. I need to get around to grinding past the Kaiser - Gneisenau is my goal for the German line. And amen aethervox. Today a Fletcher was yoloing my Iowa. He was just under 3km away. I fired at the waterline, right below him (we were head-on to each other). All six shells went at least ten meters to the right of him. Fortunately for me my allies took care of him before he could torps me, but seriously...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0