Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
1HandTiedBehindMyBack

So awesome start to the weekend, afk or bot on every team 8 games in a row

19 comments in this topic

[G-REB]
Beta Testers
358 posts
11,547 battles

So I can clearly tell that this is having no impact on the game at all!  Hell even 2 of my PVE matches had tier 10s running bot programs. (and worse than wg bots)  So why not allow players to apply a bot/afk complaint on players who get 0 exp, and at 3 you get a 1 hour ban.  If it is OK for chat, why not for botting/afk?

• Cool 1

[DDM_]
Banned
1,680 posts
6,029 battles

So I can clearly tell that this is having no impact on the game at all!  Hell even 2 of my PVE matches had tier 10s running bot programs. (and worse than wg bots)  So why not allow players to apply a bot/afk complaint on players who get 0 exp, and at 3 you get a 1 hour ban.  If it is OK for chat, why not for botting/afk?

Be better if it was a permanent ban. No use at all for people that log in to a game and then don't bother playing. The "real life" excuse only goes so far, if it happens once that's real life, when it happens over and over, then you shouldn't be playing team based games as your "real life" obviously doesn't provide time for it.

[USCC]
Members
3,057 posts
14,205 battles

I could be wrong, but I believe the chat report system is an automated system, and after X number of reports the chat ban is set.

As for reports of bots, someone (a human) actually has to look at the player in question once a report is made and a ticket filed. 

Otherwise people would be getting banned by players for any number of reasons. 

[KMS]
Beta Testers
116 posts
17,342 battles

The DD bots I'm seeing lately are easy to spot...

they run to one side of the map, drive toward enemy side of the map staying on the edge till they hit a corner, then turn and drive across the back of the map till killed or they circle the whole map on the edge.

The afk's that really have been hurting are in ranked....a lot of them this last week...are they trying to just be carried to rank one with out wasting the time to do it?

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,277 posts
10,382 battles

Meanwhile, I'm having a great weekend.  I've almost got my IJN Captain his 19th skill point.  Still have a couple of IJN Premiums to use. 

35bcy7q.jpg

• Cool 1

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
9,411 battles

Meanwhile, I'm having a great weekend.  I've almost got my IJN Captain his 19th skill point.  Still have a couple of IJN Premiums to use. 

35bcy7q.jpg

Only premium ships

HcduIJy.png

[AXANR]
Members
3,647 posts
23,080 battles

Only premium ships

Yeah, but almost every one of them could have been earned for free. Fujin/Kami is the same as Kami-R which was a free ship, Atago is pretty much the same as ARP Takao which was a free ship, plus Katori, Mikasa, and Tachibana have all been free ships as mission rewards. And she likely has Alabama games because she is a community contributor and was driving it to write a review (which are hugely beneficial to many players...I know LWM and Lert's review is the first thing I read when deciding whether to buy a premium) so she's really doing community service by playing it and then putting hours into writing a review of it. 
Edited by poeticmotion

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
9,411 battles

Yeah, but almost every one of them could have been earned for free. Fujin/Kami is the same as Kami-R which was a free ship, Atago is pretty much the same as ARP Takao which was a free ship, plus Katori, Mikasa, and Tachibana have all been free ships as mission rewards. And she likely has Alabama games because she is a community contributor and was driving it to write a review (which are hugely beneficial to many players...I know LWM and Lert's review is the first thing I read when deciding whether to buy a premium) so she's really doing community service by playing it and then putting hours into writing a review of it. 

"she"

[-DPF-]
Members
774 posts
10,625 battles

35bcy7q.jpg

I didn't realize that Alabama was an IJN Premium!!! :trollface:

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,164 posts
5,801 battles

35bcy7q.jpg

Tears are a beautiful source of nutrients for a diet :D.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
12,277 posts
10,382 battles

Only premium ships

Do I look like a filthy peasant?  I only drive gold plated boats. 

Now pardon me while I enjoy my Ishizuchi with some Grey Poupon.

2j5aplg.gif

• Cool 3

[G-REB]
Beta Testers
358 posts
11,547 battles

Sweet 7 more games 6 with an afk or bot, and 4 are ranked!  How the hell do idiots think they can go afk in ranked!  WG really needs to clean up their horrible code to reduce the late loads and then agressively crush afk players!

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

I didn't play that much this weekend tho I did OK with my CVs. I saw the usual amount of Sea Scum (poor players) and Sea Slime (the AFKers/Bots).

I got to tier 10 in ranked so I can fly the Blue 10% of repair flag (which helps the high tier ship costs).

I don't have any premium ships other than my 6? award ones - I will never buy a 'Lollipop for Suckers'.

Sign in to follow this