Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Two question from a newbie

4 comments in this topic

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,833 posts
11,601 battles

1] Is there any way to see your stats for say just ur last 50 ranked games ? Been working hard watching videos and practicing to improve my before mentioned horrible win rate would like to see last 30 or 40 games played . 

2] What is the advantage of say finishing the season ranked 9 or 10 if any instead of 12 ? I have hit 12 so I am there to stay and have got as low 10 somehow . So if I got to a 9 should I stop playing because in one bad night I am back to 12 again . Don't really care were I am ranked just want to keep playing and get better unless there is some solid advantage to finishing higher ranked at the end of the season then when it's close to the end I would shut it down so I can stay at 9 or 10 .

Thanks for any help having a blast grinding my way in ranked games good luck to all especially any one trying to rank out u must be awesome much respect and good luck in your quest .

Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,853 battles

1] Is there any way to see your stats for say just ur last 50 ranked games ? Been working hard watching videos and practicing to improve my before mentioned horrible win rate would like to see last 30 or 40 games played . 

2] What is the advantage of say finishing the season ranked 9 or 10 if any instead of 12 ? I have hit 12 so I am there to stay and have got as low 10 somehow . So if I got to a 9 should I stop playing because in one bad night I am back to 12 again . Don't really care were I am ranked just want to keep playing and get better unless there is some solid advantage to finishing higher ranked at the end of the season then when it's close to the end I would shut it down so I can stay at 9 or 10 .

Thanks for any help having a blast grinding my way in ranked games good luck to all especially any one trying to rank out u must be awesome much respect and good luck in your quest .

No way to just see your last few ranked games that I am aware.

You get a certain number of stars based on where you end the current season and that determines where you start the next season. There is also a flag you get from reaching certain ranks that you get to keep (participation and the Jolly Roger for reaching rank 1). Outside of that, and the rewards you get for hitting a certain rank there is no other benefit from reaching a rank outside of 1.

[DDM_]
Banned
1,680 posts
6,029 battles

You can go to Warships Today and set the time period to show the last week or two weeks or so and get an idea from there though.

[DD214]
Members
803 posts
35,394 battles

Check out www.wowstats.org and www.wowstats.org. They should have the tools you need. Don't get too hung up with numbers. They will fall with new ships and classes of ships, and with  runs of bad luck. Enjoy the game :)

Sign in to follow this