Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Whiskeyrow

Karma Killers

46 comments in this topic

[EOD]
Members
9 posts
3,244 battles
There are too many CRY BABIES. The adult players that spend money on this game can become karma targets when battles do not result in a win. The reporting of cv players for not performing to their 12 year old standards of victory is annoying. Just not the 12 year olds that cry and name call when loosing because there are a lot of 12 year old brains trapped in adult bodies. You can win 10 battles and lose 2 battles and the 2 battle you lose you get reported 4 times. What can be done about little boys having a hissy fit over their ship being sunk ? My proposal is that you must have premium activated in order to report someone. That would weed out a lot of broke and irresponsible game players from reporting adult players for loosing a battle. Without adult players that spend money on this game there would be no game. If someone spends real money on world of warships then they have the right to report and cause karma loss. Keep in mind that the majority of adults that spend money on this game don't over report because they most likely have a job or a income and have more of a common sense to life and real hardship.

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

No. 

I don't think you realize this, but the adults are almost more likely to be the ones acting childish. 

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
3,695 battles

I've lost over a thousand battles and I'm pretty sure I didn't get reported four times in each one. Chances are that you're doing something that's making them report you, because I don't see why they'd waste four on you when they potentially have 11 other people to blame.

Also, seems like the second half of your post is just awkward and incorrect correlations between age and maturity.

Members
270 posts
85 battles

I don't see how having money equates to not being a Richard. Ferrari owners probably have the highest tool ratio of any car.....

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
9,550 battles

People care about Karma now? What does high karma rewards you?

Serious question, what does karma provide?

Edited by NeutralState

[EOD]
Members
9 posts
3,244 battles
There is nothing that can be done about adults being a baby. My proposal about being premium to have the report option would cut down on the abuses of reporting players unjustly.

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

There is nothing that can be done about adults being a baby. My proposal about being premium to have the report option would cut down on the abuses of reporting players unjustly.

Just because you have a premium account doesn't automatically make a person virtuous. 

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,603 battles

I always try and upvote the top guys or the ones I thought contributed the most. A guy who smokes me or saves me gets an upvote.

The guys who die early and complain about horrible teams or F key abuse? I report them.

Edited by CapnCappy
  • Cool 1

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
3,695 battles

Except it really wouldn't... WG doesn't have a "maturity check" that you have to pass before buying premium, the ratio of correct/incorrect reports would still be roughly the same.

[TBW]
Members
10,590 posts
18,158 battles

Yes cutting down on the people who can, report would reduce the amount of reports. Your math is correct but your philosophy is off and could be equated to racial profiling. Who cares about Karma points I don't even know where to see them.

[EOD]
Members
9 posts
3,244 battles
The four reports where 2 from each battle by matching clan tags and yes it does happen. I have never reported a player because of a battle loss so I guess you all are the greatest ever but I find it annoying to be reported for trivial things.

[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles

Don't be simple.  The anonymity of the internet can serve as an enabler for adults to act in disturbingly childish ways.

[SALVO]
Members
5,367 posts
4,584 battles

The reporting of cv players 

I report CV players for shameless profiteering of a broken dumb mechanic.

If someone spends real money on world of warships then they have the right to report and cause karma loss.

If you spen real money in game you only have the right to whatever digital good you bought: premium time, doubloons, ships, etc. It doesn't buy special privileges or first class citizenship. News flash: A lot of kids have access to money for premium time.

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
3,695 battles

The four reports where 2 from each battle by matching clan tags and yes it does happen. I have never reported a player because of a battle loss so I guess you all are the greatest ever but I find it annoying to be reported for trivial things.

How do you know those people didn't have premium?

[EOD]
Members
9 posts
3,244 battles

My post might be too difficult to understand. Let me simplify it. Its too easy to report people for any reason. No different than trying to make the point about my post being racial profiling, I stand by my belief that there must be a better way to implement the reporting system. I believe it should only be available to premium or get rid of the reward for good karma.

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,603 battles

My post might be too difficult to understand. Let me simplify it. Its too easy to report people for any reason. No different than trying to make the point about my post being racial profiling, I stand by my belief that there must be a better way to implement the reporting system. I believe it should only be available to premium or get rid of the reward for good karma.

What reward for good karma?

[WOLF7]
Members
12,601 posts

OP is concerned with the most meaningless piece of data in the game....:amazed:

Karma can be easily manipulated, so it's a useless bit of information.

I'm sure there will soon be Karma wars between Clans, since WG seems incapable of providing a competitive mode for them...:teethhappy: 

Alpha Tester
884 posts
3,403 battles

People care about Karma now? What does high karma rewards you?

Serious question, what does karma provide?

Except all the whining about it, nothing.

Which is why I've been saying for a few months now they should just get rid of it.

Its a pointless mechanic as it stands, and if they do something to make it relevant in some fashion, it will probably be abused.

[EOD]
Members
9 posts
3,244 battles

That is a very good point awggin. I can see where a clan would mass report for giggles and thrills. It will be interesting to see how that pans out.

[SQUAD]
Members
9,176 posts
11,689 battles

There are too many CRY BABIES. The adult players that spend money on this game can become karma targets when battles do not result in a win. The reporting of cv players for not performing to their 12 year old standards of victory is annoying. Just not the 12 year olds that cry and name call when loosing because there are a lot of 12 year old brains trapped in adult bodies. You can win 10 battles and lose 2 battles and the 2 battle you lose you get reported 4 times. What can be done about little boys having a hissy fit over their ship being sunk ? My proposal is that you must have premium activated in order to report someone. That would weed out a lot of broke and irresponsible game players from reporting adult players for loosing a battle. Without adult players that spend money on this game there would be no game. If someone spends real money on world of warships then they have the right to report and cause karma loss. Keep in mind that the majority of adults that spend money on this game don't over report because they most likely have a job or a income and have more of a common sense to life and real hardship.

100% incorrect. The children in this game behave far better than the adults, and are far more willing to let battles and what happens in them go.

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

Reported for triggering me.

Your suggestion is absurd, there are many salty fools who click the report button with premium time. That will solve nothing.

I suggest you look at your game play and/or game chat to figure out why you are being reported.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,306 posts
12,210 battles

report the report button for reporting people that reported people that needed to be reported for false reporting:trollface:

Sign in to follow this