You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Marines

Allow a No Manga mod-like option to hide Ars Nova ship skins!!

Allow a No Manga mod-like option to hide Ars Nova ship skins!!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should WG introduce an option to hide Ars Nova ship skins?

• Yes
    • No

25 comments in this topic

[APES]
Members
1,008 posts
6,589 battles

I personally find the manga ship skins in this game very interruptive to the general historical/realistic feel of the game. Nowadays as the No Manga mod is no longer available, should WG introduce an option to allow it?

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,105 posts

I personally find the manga ship skins in this game very interruptive to the general historical/realistic feel of the game. Nowadays as the No Manga mod is no longer available, should WG introduce an option to allow it?

No. Deselect the port. Stop playing the ships. No problem, see? Good. 

You want the same but only better ships? Go grind them in the regular lines, buy premium camo. No problem, see? Good. 

Have a great weekend. 

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
3,695 battles

No. Deselect the port. Stop playing the ships. No problem, see? Good. 

You want the same but only better ships? Go grind them in the regular lines, buy premium camo. No problem, see? Good. 

Have a great weekend. 

Just pointing out that the Yokosuka port was replaced by a checkbox option when the Arpeggio event ended.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,644 battles

While we're adding this feature, can we also add in detection ranges on the mini-map? Ooh ship type names on there would be nice too. You know what else would be great! If they could add a consumable that worked like sonar. Something to detect incoming torpedoes at a longer distance and to see enemies in smoke. You know, maybe a few high tier cruisers could even get a radar picket function too. That would be really great thing to add in game. You know, since people are requesting features that have already been built in for a solid 8 months I figured I might as well throw a few other things in which are already in game.

• Cool 1

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
3,695 battles

While we're adding this feature, can we also add in detection ranges on the mini-map? Ooh ship type names on there would be nice too. You know what else would be great! If they could add a consumable that worked like sonar. Something to detect incoming torpedoes at a longer distance and to see enemies in smoke. You know, maybe a few high tier cruisers could even get a radar picket function too. That would be really great thing to add in game. You know, since people are requesting features that have already been built in for a solid 8 months I figured I might as well throw a few other things in which are already in game.

I'd also love a Japanese cruiser line as well... WG has so many ships to choose from!

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,644 battles

Because it's more fun to tell an idiot to shut the hell up than it is to shake heads and walk away. This way everyone wins. The twit who trolls gets to feast, and the people like me who revel in telling [edited]to shut their pie holes get to do that too.

Edited by Captain_Dorja
  • Cool 1

[SCCC]
Members
2,845 posts
10,661 battles

Because it's more fun to tell an idiot to shut the hell up than it is to shake heads and walk away. This way everyone wins. The twit who trolls gets to feast, and the people like me who revel in telling [edited]to shut their pie holes get to do that too.

^^

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,644 battles

Why do you feel the need to hide Kirishimas beautiful camouflage?

Fixed

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles

Be happy you were able to get those cool ships.

I just wish I could have such ships because thanks to Wargaming not making the game available for Mac until recently I was unable to get them and now word is they might never be able to be released again. :(

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,644 battles

I don't understand why anyone even uses Apple products. Pay more to get less, unable to interface with the entire rest of the world, and everything depends on really overpriced proprietary everything. Seriously, I'm surprised Apple doesn't make you scan every item in your house to make sure their customers use $35 a roll Apple branded toilet paper...

• Cool 1

Members
390 posts
2,724 battles

What about the Dragon ships, and the Fujin, Kamikaze®? Theyre not any less realistic that the Arp Ships. Hell, shiny paint aside, theyre all more realistic than a handful of actual tech tree designs.

[O_O]
Members
6,769 posts
16,213 battles

:facepalm:

Members
480 posts
4,676 battles

All the responses here are kinda hostile for no reason. A simple feature to swap the textures shouldn't be much to ask for.

And for the love of god stopping telling the poor fellow to just grind the line.

[SPTR]
Members
2,462 posts
2,248 battles

Just saying - there already is an option to hide the skins. Just turn off the ARP selection in Port and voila! No ARP! That's what I do, and I get confused sometimes when someone calls out an ARP Takao and I'm shooting an Atago lol.

Edited by SgtSullyC3

[SPTR]
Members
2,462 posts
2,248 battles

All the responses here are kinda hostile for no reason. A simple feature to swap the textures shouldn't be much to ask for.

And for the love of god stopping telling the poor fellow to just grind the line.

You must be new here. The conversation is a bit edgy because that feature already exists. He is trolling and asking for a feature already implemented.

[SPTR]
Members
2,462 posts
2,248 battles

I don't understand why anyone even uses Apple products. Pay more to get less, unable to interface with the entire rest of the world, and everything depends on really overpriced proprietary everything. Seriously, I'm surprised Apple doesn't make you scan every item in your house to make sure their customers use $35 a roll Apple branded toilet paper...

I use a Mac because it's better for video and graphics editing than a PC. Will eventually get a PC for gaming though.

Members
858 posts
1,810 battles

The first meeting of the new He-Man Apple-Haters Club will now come to order!  I'm taking roll, all those present please state your name for the record, please?  So far we have our new President, Captain_Dorja, myself as acting secretary ...