Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Waggafuffles

Udaloi or Tashkent?

13 comments in this topic

[KNTAI]
Members
83 posts
3,172 battles

So.... I haven't really tried the new Tashkent but I also have an Udaloi.

The problem is.... I only have 1 level 17 captain.

Which one is actually better between the two?

I am planning to progress to the T10 DD (of the chosen path) after farming the exp and buying the permanent camo.

I would really appreciate the help and suggestions. :read_fish:

[NGA]
Members
2,007 posts
12,271 battles

Udaloi, hands down. The Tashkent has a much longer profile and is less maneuverable. Udaloi also has more numerous and much better torpedoes and it can mount the AA consumable, making it a formidable fleet defense ship.

[SYN]
Members
15,874 posts
12,803 battles

Udaloi is better.

Alpha Tester
758 posts
5,139 battles

Khab is far and away better than the Grozovoi, but Udaloi is far and away better than Tashkent.

what was said here, its up to you to decide is the tier 10 more important or the tier 9? (Groz is getting a rework)

[NULL]
Members
112 posts
3,443 battles

Personally, I've always liked the Tashkent better than udaloi, and it may have a bad rep, but this ship is surprisingly good.

[SYN]
Members
3,726 posts
23,512 battles

If you want a T10 you have to take the Tashkent. It is not as good as the Udaloi but you are aiming for T10.

The Groz is worse than the Udaloi let alone comparing it to the Khab.

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Beta Testers
2,504 posts
6,178 battles

Hmm

Is the Grozovoi really that bad?

I haven't heard a lot of good things from it.

Imagine a Gearing with different guns and then worse in every other way. 

You now have a Grozovoi.

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,676 posts
35,834 battles

Udaloi would be my choice between the two (I have both).

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

khab is very simple ship to play.  stay at 12km+ and pew pew all day.  easy to rack up dmg.  Udaloi is tough until you get the hull upgrade.  then they become fun.  tash is stuck with original gun though.

I am only running 10 pointer in udaloi   (moved 17 pointer to ognevoi for testing and will move it to t10 when I get it )  I find ognevoi to be challenging, but will grind until i get the upgrade done.

Members
528 posts
5,835 battles

Udaloi was much better in the past, but WG buffed tashkent's range to 12.7km with AFT it goes to 15.2km (pre-nerfed khab had 15.5km with AFT to put in perspective) she feels much better to play now than before because of this.

But if you play Udaloi you'll ending up unlocking the grozovoi which sucks in every single way.

I would highly recommend to play with tashkent, shes much better now and you'll gonna get the Khabarovsk.

Members
522 posts

Personally, I've always liked the Tashkent better than udaloi, and it may have a bad rep, but this ship is surprisingly good.

I bought it the blue camo and ran it mostly because it is one of the few non paper Russian ships. I have Khab and Udaloi as well, and prefered Udaloi mostly for the occasional non tier X game. All my T9s and T10 have been sold off and I will stick to T7 and T8 from now on apart from the US and future UK DD trees. 

Sign in to follow this