You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sgt_Rattlehead

What irritates you the most???? (keep it civil)

184 comments in this topic

[NEWBZ]
Members
248 posts
9,780 battles

the one thing that gets my blood boiling happens at the beginning of almost EVERY game...

beggining of the game someone asks "whats the plan?" and nothing but crickets.......  the minute someone makes a decision theres always idiots that then decide to speak up...

for example; 

whats the plan?

crickets

crickets

well lets just go to A then

nah lets go B

IF YOU WANTED TO GO TO B THEN SAY SO DON'T WAIT LIKE A LITTLE PUNK JUST TO CONTRADICT SOMEONES OPINION!!!!

Edited by Sgt_Rattlehead
  • Cool 8

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,663 posts
4,472 battles

When players make bot-plays in Ranked...

• Cool 1

[NGA-A]
Members
1,284 posts
7,395 battles

When players feel the best course of action is to start throwing out racial slurs at people just because they made a mistake and get deleted right away lol

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

There's this sunburn I have on my shoulder. Yeah, that's pretty irritating. 

Oh, in game? 

I guess it's when I see people arguing in chat. It's pointless and annoying. I always feel like telling them "Please, stop.", but then I'd be dragged in. Granted, it happens fairly rarely, but it still gives me a headache whenever I see it.    

Members
1,344 posts
14,316 battles

Lemming trains with no thought of strategy

Players who abandon the scene at the first sign of the enemy

BB caps who sit far from the action, until their team is almost gone before actually engaging

games with multiple CVs

[DD214]
Members
803 posts
35,483 battles
Guess those of us indoctrinated into tactics, fields of fire, etc. expect a little more. Of course, given the mix or players, experience, reasons for playing, and potato soup; it's pretty random. Semper Fi and happy 0311 Day

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
3,695 battles

When you load AP to shoot at a ship that's broadside, then because of an island or other friendly shells, your target starts turning and you just wasted 15 seconds for shells that won't even land.

[--K--]
Members
5,392 posts
17,921 battles

When your friendly ships are no where near the caps and start blaming the destroyers for failing the team. 

But those brave destroyers died while trying to take and defend the caps.

All the while the coward BBabies and cruisers are sailing away from the front line. 

[-K-]
Members, Beta Testers
3,105 posts
8,038 battles

Passive battleships late in the game.  It's fine to be cautious early on and let the map play out, but for the love of Poseidon, there's a point in every match where you need to get your full-hit-point battleship into the game and make a play for your team.

Edited by Mesrith
  • Cool 9

[CHASE]
Beta Testers
172 posts
1,379 battles

Incompetence, people who run away at the first sight of a ship, being torped by friendlies, to name a couple. Oh, and Battleships that are so far away from the battle, that they might as well be in El Alluf. 

Also, bots... can't forget about 'them'

Edited by Melancholic_Ghost
  • Cool 1

[NEWBZ]
Members
248 posts
9,780 battles

When players feel the best course of action is to start throwing out racial slurs at people just because they made a mistake and get deleted right away lol

some guy torped me a few weeks ago and started cussing at me saying it was my fault, then somehow said i was unamerican because of something so i said something along the lines of "I'm puertorican which makes me american by birth, not to mention 13 yrs in the USMC and 3 tours in Iraq"

the only thing he heard was puertorican and started throwing every mexican or hispanic slur he could at me! apparently the whole team reported him but it was pretty messed up

[JUGGZ]
Members
256 posts
2,930 battles

As a cruiser, BB who won't push up and take some of the heat off of me.  On the flipside, BB that yolo then whine that I didn't support them.  Look Bis bro, you yolo'd into an Izumo, a Bis and Missouri.  I can't tank for you, don't rage at me because I don't.  As a BB, my support abandoning me, or the other BB not moving up to help tank.  In general, people just not playing the objectives.  It's rather alarming how often I see people abandon playing the objectives to chase a DD to the corner of the map.

Edited by Deviathan
  • Cool 2

[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,180 posts
10,511 battles

Cyclones. I really, REALLY hate cyclones. They're just not fun to play in because they seem exclusively designed for German BBs and USN DDs

• Cool 1

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

-Lemmings

-Matches that end in 5 minutes

-Teammates that don't try to cap

-Ships that open up their broadside for the entire enemy team to annihilate. 

-DETONATIONS

-Players who think they can 1v12 the enemy team

-Players that think they will get detonated from every shell they take and sit at the back of the map

-DETONATIONS

-Did I say detonations?? 

[JUGGZ]
Members
256 posts
2,930 battles

Matches that end in 5 minutes

Oh man, so frustrating when the team is 1/2 dead or more 5 minutes in

[CNK]
Members
454 posts
6,692 battles

People that YOLO into a cap at the beginning of a match, die, and then spend the rest of the round berating their teammates for not supporting them.

• Cool 1

Members
5,429 posts
10,500 battles

theres a replay system? only one ive heard of is a mod

Not a  "mod" - there is a mod that will allow you to change the config file in the game but easier to just edit the file yourself.
Edited by CylonRed

[NEMO]
Members
815 posts
8,771 battles

When you tank for the team in your BB, losing over 1/2 your hp while being focused and some red potato starts crying how he hates how clan [editeds] are cowards.

Members
496 posts
7,246 battles

OH man nothing more than detonations. Seriously it seems like if you're gonna get det'd at all it's nearly always towards the beginning of a match when barely anyone has much damage. Or maybe those are just the ones I remember. From personal experience and seeing it happen to others, it really sucks to have a match wasted cos of something mostly out of your control ( I know I know there's a flag but you never have much).

Also, one time I got blamed for not eating several torpedoes for a BB (blamed by the BB) so he could survive. Had no idea the role of a destroyer included personal bodyguard. Keep in mind I'd spotted these torps for him during the usual DD picket role.