You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sonoskay

Whats got you all tingly inside?

16 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,478 posts
3,268 battles

The combination of doom and gloom ,ad gloating have become Insufferable on the general forums.  Again.

So seems like its time for a distraction.

Assuming you play other games, Whats got you exsited this year?
What has god you in its grasp and wont let go? Zelda maybe? Horizon zero dawn perhaps?

I know persona 5 has got me by my avacados. Especially with how they keep pushing back  the damn game.  Persona 4 golden was SOOOO damn good. I cant wait for this new game.

What game has you all tingly inside?
What cant you wait for?

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

I have no time to play other games. In fact, even now, I should be in my dungeon, finishing up a bit of writing....:P

• Cool 1

Members
2,136 posts
5,764 battles

I have no time to play other games. In fact, even now, I should be in my dungeon, finishing up a bit of writing....:P

Are you like an English major or something like that. :teethhappy:
Edited by Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

Are you like an English major or something like that. :teethhappy:

.... *Gasp*! How did you know? 

[IN3PT]
Beta Testers
1,703 posts
6,430 battles

Mass Effect Andromeda is what I'm looking forward to... unless EA screws it up.... then I'll be wrathful and probably slinging torpedoes to mend my broken sci-fi heart.

Members
143 posts
5,704 battles

No other games at the moment, but I do have our Great Adventure that I'm getting prepared for. It will be my other half and I traveling the country in our 32' 5th wheel with no set plans of where to go or what to see, just letting it unfold as it will. We will be traveling for the foreseeable future.

Members
6,168 posts
7,861 battles

I went out and bought The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U. Very much enjoying it so far. The world is massive and so fun to explore. Also, it's probably the first time I've game over'd in a Zelda title multiple times(I don't recall ever coming close to game over-ing in any other titles I've played), lol.

Oh, and I literally just came across the lost woods, and well... got lost. :teethhappy: (no seriously, I'm currently stuck in the lost woods trying to find my way through)

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Alpha Tester
1,478 posts
3,268 battles

Mass Effect Andromeda is what I'm looking forward to... unless EA screws it up.... then I'll be wrathful and probably slinging torpedoes to mend my broken sci-fi heart.

Im not to worried about it. Bioware has a strong history of making amazing games, Dragon age 2 not withstanding.

Im sure it will be good.

I went out and bought The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii U. Very much enjoying it so far. The world is massive and so fun to explore. Also, it's probably the first time I've game over'd in a Zelda title multiple times(I don't recall ever coming close to game over-ing in any other titles I've played), lol.

Oh, and I literally just came across the lost woods, and well... got lost. :teethhappy: (no seriously, I'm currently stuck in the lost woods trying to find my way through)

Its rare i get jellous of Nintendo fans, But damn  that game looks like a lot of fun.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Been enjoying Blackwake and Day of Infamy lately. Really no other games atm that I want or are planned on coming out, so I got everything I wanted atm. =P

[SPTR]
Members
20,154 posts
6,159 battles

Been enjoying Blackwake and Day of Infamy lately. Really no other games atm that I want or are planned on coming out, so I got everything I wanted atm. =P

My current secondary game is killing this Kitsune on top of me and claiming her skull, Corgi Form or otherwise. Blood for the blood gods, dammit, I need one to make up for missing AirborneSamurai. 

Need some other skulls like Hiroe's and other guys, too :P And obviously the Queen's skull, LWM herself. 

So... It's basically World of Warships-Skullhunt edition.

Edited by khaenn35

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

My current secondary game is killing this Kitsune on top of me and claiming her skull, Corgi Form or otherwise. Blood for the blood gods, dammit, I need one to make up for missing AirborneSamurai. 

Need some other skulls like Hiroe's and other guys, too :P And obviously the Queen's skull, LWM herself. 

So... It's basically World of Warships-Skullhunt edition.

Come at me bruh! :izmena:

[SPTR]
Members
20,154 posts
6,159 battles

Come at me bruh! :izmena:

Oh, don't worry. I shall feast on your sweet Kitsune flesh, maybe even capture you and hold an execution to claim your fabulous skull unharmed, right in front of my mentor KTcraft... he does have a soft spot for fennec foxes~ my brother AnA10Pilot already has your skull, it is my turn... *Cackles evilly* 

[IN3PT]
Beta Testers
1,703 posts
6,430 battles

Im not to worried about it. Bioware has a strong history of making amazing games, Dragon age 2 not withstanding.

Im sure it will be good.

Bioware has long treated me well going all the way back to Baldur's Gate (though I haven't yet gotten around to DA2 to say for myself)

It's the EA component I continually fret about, though ME:A being being pushed back to avoid cannibalizing BF1 sales does bode well for polish and extra bug hunting.

[SOUP]
Modder
8,813 posts

The eventual day when I finish my novel

Yamato 2202 online streaming with subtitles

.....that's about it *shrug*

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,299 posts
12,202 battles

complete annihilation,in the form of multiple citadels, of an enemy bb or cruiser when they give broadside to my battleship, AKA when RNG is juuuuuust right 

Edited by tcbaker777