Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

I humbly petition WG for a button to insta-detonate charging Scharnhorsts on friendly teams in Ranked

8 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,252 battles

QUICK RANT: I would have Ranked out in 1906 if only people who played Scharnhorsts stopped thinking of themselves as invincible torp boats that can just stroll up to five ships and torp them serially.

I'd just like a button so I can detonate them and then exit to the next game, and not have to waste my time playing with these fools. 

....send Xanax, please. 

[BUN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,534 posts
4,614 battles

Funny, I do that and everybody loves me. 

Otoh, I can understand its annoyance. 

And aren't Gneisenau players equally guilty?

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

I got to rank 5 with no such problem as inferiority complex by my team or enemy team vs other ships but just regular yolo guys that die fast

Thus i had some games where my team was afraid of a [edited]player on the enemy team so i started to work on his HP and that player was streaming and super salty i hear :D and he put his minions to message us that our team own my mistake. The funny part of ranked.

Stopped at 5 with 80 and 70% wr on 2 out of 4 ships cause the only thing annoying is the smoke meta .

Ranked is not for everybody because of the salt and ranked is a grind , if you get to rank 1 it dosen't mean you are a super great player but means that you like to play a crappy game a lot

My team was afraid of a player that got to rank 1 with 16k avrage dmg and 48% winrate at one point. if he can get rank 1 , everybody can.

Edited by Destroyer_WolfgangZenker

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,252 battles

Now lost three in a row due to incurable Scharn disease.

"Hey, there's a DD north of the cap."

Scharn goes there....

[BLEP]
[BLEP]
Members
1,986 posts
15,402 battles

So far I've had the reverse problem- teams simply don't push, and either slowly get picked off, or loose by cap points. 

Almost every game that I've won was due to me pushing, sometimes alone, in a gneis.

Edited by Kingfishercritic

Members
5,408 posts
10,437 battles

Guess I have been 'lucky'.  Not seen that with Scarns but rather folks in Pensacola's who go right up to the front line (after 'predicting' they are going to die early) and get deleted in less than 2 minutes.  Have only won 2 ranked games out of 7, I started in the last 1.5 - 2 weeks.  Last night the team agreed to go to one cap then a minute later we had 2 move to the other cap, they pulled at least one other ship, and the team got separated and lost.

[WOLF9]
Members
4,634 posts

Funny, I do that and everybody loves me. 

Otoh, I can understand its annoyance. 

And aren't Gneisenau players equally guilty?

To be fair, Gneisenau players HAVE to do that.  The main battery is so sparse, and so inaccurate, that you kinda have to get to point blank range to do anything.

Sign in to follow this