Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Crimsonight

ARP Captains for historical ships

3 comments in this topic

[-DSC-]
Members
1 post
2,362 battles

I was looking forward to getting the additional captains after the finale ARP mission, but I can only seem to use Gunzo and the other captains within my other ARP ships. So, am I just going to be stuck with extra captains forever for my ARP ships? I had hoped to use Gunzo and my extra Takao in my Japanese ships. 

If this isn't just a glitch on my end, can someone direct me to a mod that would allow my ARP captains to command historical ships?

Thanks for your help,

- Crimson

Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,853 battles

I was looking forward to getting the additional captains after the finale ARP mission, but I can only seem to use Gunzo and the other captains within my other ARP ships. So, am I just going to be stuck with extra captains forever for my ARP ships? I had hoped to use Gunzo and my extra Takao in my Japanese ships. 

If this isn't just a glitch on my end, can someone direct me to a mod that would allow my ARP captains to command historical ships?

Thanks for your help,

- Crimson

You can only use them in ARP ships. No way around it.

[SOUP]
Modder
8,809 posts

I've actually been digging around the voice files themselves, the ARP captains have a unique system in which they're organised. It would be tricky to get them to work without time and effort as there's over 300 lines per character and nationality

Sign in to follow this