Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ValkyrWarframe

Warship Herding Simulator

26 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,478 posts
3,268 battles

its becuase you are talking about an uncoordinated herd of people. without leadership, someone needs to roll the dice and be the first to lead  in a new direction, but if no one supports and fallows through, then that person will die rather brutally.

Its the reason hostage Situations happen, The hostages COULD overpower the man with the gun, but no one wants to be a casualty of such a plan.

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

Get the Shokaku to drop some torps right into the middle of that murder-ball from outside AA range.... That'll break them up quickly. 

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

The lemming train operating under the guise of group up to focus fire. The only thing they accomplished was forming a bait ball before the predator fish attack it...lol!!!

Members
184 posts
181 battles

This is usually what will happen when one player says "attack C?", and majority of players agree of which eventually turns into the whole entire team lemming to C. 

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,654 posts
13,009 battles

This is usually what will happen when one player says "attack C?", and majority of players agree of which eventually turns into the whole entire team lemming to C. 

Actually the proper term for the strategy is "BC" and what happens is you send half of your team to C, and the other half to C but several minutes late.

Members
1,021 posts
13,309 battles

they are playing smart by avoiding the clearly marked sea mine locations, those big circles !

[SYN]
Members
15,875 posts
12,803 battles

Clearly, they are going after the elusive 4th cap circle, which only they can see.

[NEIN]
Beta Testers
583 posts
7,092 battles

Actually the proper term for the strategy is "BC" and what happens is you send half of your team to C, and the other half to C but several minutes late.

From my experience, its 'BC', then the whole team goes C... I solo cap B, ask for help to hold it, and the team sits in C or reacts so slowly that we lose regardless.
  • Cool 1

Members
806 posts
7,027 battles

iiGIRB4.jpg

Balling up into a giant sphere like that reduces the chances of the predator catching you by random if you were one of those congregating fish. I guess the same logic applies in-game. Ball up into one giant lemming train so the enemy will more likely shoot at your teammates instead of yourself, than if you were sailing alone or in a small group. :teethhappy:
Edited by Cruiser_Chicago

[YIKES]
Members
3,880 posts
23,706 battles

I can imagine that 50% of the enemy team typed "what is the plan?" in the beginning.

Alpha Tester
1,478 posts
3,268 battles

I can imagine that 50% of the enemy team typed "what is the plan?" in the beginning.

In my exsperince thats a better first step than saying nothign at all and watching your team scater in 3 different Directions and slowly get pulled apart by a fleet that actually made a call on where to go

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
9,532 battles

It seems the side being herded lost all their DDs...

The good ol' story of not knowing target priority and team work.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Beta Testers
5,072 posts
1,514 battles

This is even worse being on the wrong end of.

[YIKES]
Members
3,880 posts
23,706 battles

In my exsperince thats a better first step than saying nothign at all and watching your team scater in 3 different Directions and slowly get pulled apart by a fleet that actually made a call on where to go

While this being true if a number of players (read "cruisers") on my team start asking for "plan" I know that we are going to lose their ships early on. My previous comment was a joke anyway.

[B-Z]
Members
1,684 posts
18,467 battles

This summarises my teams for the last 20 or so battles.

DwCxCDs.png

This is a t10 game! Hopeless, useless, I can't even begin to describe. Why a Benson is that far from a cap....weekends, I can't play ships I care about.

Sign in to follow this