NikoPower

Mac Wrapper 2.0 Now Available

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

131 posts in this topic

Anyone having luck running Sierra? 

I have a 2016 13" MBP running 10.12.3 with no problems. 

Yeah the thought has crossed my mind about what would happen if somebody just got into main server and converted the game coding to more Mac friendly coding that still was PC accessible like WOT Blitz is. Not sure why Wargaming does not just program in Unix since they already have to in a Blitz. I think everyone would forgive Wargaming if it took Game down for few hours to convert the code over, and Wargaming in the end would financially benifit thanks to game shutting out the hackers you hear of from time to time.

A fine suggestion

What are people find is working better, a clean re-instgall or the upgrade? Or is there no differences in the end results?

hm...my wows keeps getting an error after the 4th battle

This worked for me, although it takes a while for the inventory to load. Now if wows could fix all the bad players on my team ))))

I'm getting an error on start:

FiyZpga.png

When I try to open it through the command line, I get:

mb-pro :: World of Warships.app/Contents/MacOS % ./World\ of\ Warships
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/mbruni/cxoffice-worldoftanks/macosx/CrossOver/build/Release/World of Warships.app/Contents/SharedSupport/worldofwarships/lib/python/cxutils.py", line 22, in <module>
  File "/Users/mbruni/cxoffice-worldoftanks/macosx/CrossOver/build/Release/World of Warships.app/Contents/SharedSupport/worldofwarships/lib/python/distversion.py", line 22, in <module>
ImportError: No module named objc
^C%

I'm runing Sierra on a 2013 macbook pro

Ok just installed update to game that appeared tonight and now the App will not even open???

What has Wargaming done now because signing into Forum is now buggy too and they are different devices and other things that consume internet are working fine so must be on Wargaming's end... 

Let's hear what happened now? :unsure:

Ok just installed update to game that appeared tonight and now the App will not even open???

What has Wargaming done now because signing into Forum is now buggy too and they are different devices and other things that consume internet are working fine so must be on Wargaming's end... 

Let's hear what happened now? :unsure:

no issues here. Perhaps reinstall?

Server seems to be working finally, but Wargaming may want to run careful diagnostics on it because I have seen similar behavior on Blitz server just before they had stream of bugs happen for a while.

Like I said am pretty sure it was server side considering the Forum was resisting login on iPad when game is on desktop and my internet was fine.

Lol when you played Blitz for over a couple years you saw a few bugs every once in a while that thankfully got fixed before too long.

although I would totally find a way to forgive Wargaming if they ended up with the glitch for a week where ships went flying though the air like tanks sometimes have had happen...  :trollface:  

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

Finally. Lol, twas a rough riding creating my clan but couldn't see the clan roster. Had to keep asking my officers for screenshots.   

Hi there,

My Macwrapper just asked me to update it, which I did through the launcher itself. Now it just crashes... Any idea how to get the launcher working again?

Server seems to be working finally, but Wargaming may want to run careful diagnostics on it because I have seen similar behavior on Blitz server just before they had stream of bugs happen for a while.

Like I said am pretty sure it was server side considering the Forum was resisting login on iPad when game is on desktop and my internet was fine.

Lol when you played Blitz for over a couple years you saw a few bugs every once in a while that thankfully got fixed before too long.

although I would totally find a way to forgive Wargaming if they ended up with the glitch for a week where ships went flying though the air like tanks sometimes have had happen...  :trollface:  

Oi, you a blitz player? You need to join our server, we have blitz players on our server you can toon with 

Surprisingly, the Mac wrapper runs faster and smoother in 10.11 on my 2007 iMac than it does in Windows 7 on the same hardware. Sure, I need absolute minimum settings either way, but given that my system doesn’t even meet the requirements, I would have thought the extra layer would have made it unplayable.

Latest patch:

WEdqn7Q.png

pls send halp

Oh yeah.......meet that page last night. Popped up after every 2nd game as the WofWS crashed. HELP!

Edited by HMS_Lollipop

Yeah still happening at the end of every battle. Can we get some help on this or is it going to be this way all weekend?

Definitely happening if you leave the battle before it's over, pretty much every time.

Thank all who developed.  I removed old version from my iMac completely, then did new fresh install per instructions.  No problems, no worries.  Just sailed.  Works great!

Thank all who developed.  I removed old version from my iMac completely, then did new fresh install per instructions.  No problems, no worries.  Just sailed.  Works great!

I did the same and see overall improved stability but I've also seen quite a few of the annoying critical error notifications. For me it's happening at the very beginning of a match before the ship spawns, so not as big a deal as before when it could happen anytime during a battle. I'm running a 2013 Macbook Pro so can't complain too much really. Thanks to those who support us Mac users :playing:

Same, I redid the download - 4+ GB of the game, then 10GB of updates.  Seems to be stabler, since.

All weekend long, WofWS crashed after every match was finished or I was sunk. The crash happens as the game attempts to return me to the "port" window. Every game...ugh