Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Octavius_Cutler

Mod questions

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 posts in this topic

Would a mod that tells if someone is targeting me be illegal? It was in aslains, so I dunno 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Would a mod that tells if someone is targeting me be illegal? It was in aslains, so I dunno 

Priority Target captain's skill

However, a mod that gave you that skill without using a point should be illegal. And I have not seen it in Aslain's mods. 

Edited by Landing_Skipper

Priority Target captain's skill

However, a mod that gave you that skill without using a point should be illegal. And I have not seen it in Aslain's mods. 

Its a lil green dot above the ships. It flashes green for on target, purple if not focusing, and red if focusing

Ya, that's not going to be allowed. Fair play mods give you info that is readily apparent without the mod. So mods that change how something is displayed: perfectly ok. Showing you extra things that give you an advantage: not ok. If i were you, i wouldn't risk getting flagged for using it.

Ya, that's not going to be allowed. Fair play mods give you info that is readily apparent without the mod. So mods that change how something is displayed: perfectly ok. Showing you extra things that give you an advantage: not ok. If i were you, i wouldn't risk getting flagged for using it.

I have no idea how to get rid of it, oh crap

I have no idea how to get rid of it, oh crap

Go into your wows folder and delete the contents of 0.6.2 in the res_mods folder.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Its a lil green dot above the ships. It flashes green for on target, purple if not focusing, and red if focusing

that sounds identical to running lights, which tells you how fast they are going. 

green for forward, red for stopped/slow, purple for reverse

Edited by FOG_Battleship_Tosa

that sounds identical to running lights, which tells you how fast they are going. 

green for forward, red for stopped/slow, purple for reverse

Is that in Aslains? I might be interpreting it wrong

Is that in Aslains? I might be interpreting it wrong

yes

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0