FireAndHEspam

Origins of your profile photo

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

229 posts in this topic

all guys want is sex anyway 

Might I recommend not painting all guys with the same brush?

That's all little boys want, yea.

well they ain't getting any from me!

Mine costs 750k Free EXP. :trollface:

Actually, I visited the USS Missouri a couple of years ago and too this picture of her aft turret.

Elitist.

Originated from Steam when it went into beta (2003?), since I launch the WoWS Launcher from that I figured I'd keep the "tradition."

Respect dude, I am also on steam. Wish warships was on steam, payments would be so much easier...

This one's a high quality render of a spaceship in a game from 2001 called Independence War 2. The ship is called the Iron Duke and was my favorite one in the game, hence my usage of the render and the name.:D I-War 2 is still my favorite game ever, even though it's been eleven years since I first played it.:amazed: Time flies...

--IronDuke

I found it on Pirate Bay. 

I don't know about the other guys but I just love those bouncing...um...pigtails...yea that's it bouncing pigtails. :hiding:

"Pigtails"

Bacteria from a little boy's hand after playing outside, cultured in a petri dish

Why.....just why?

There are guys who give a lot about legs, just you wait

I like legs. Below the knee that is. Anything above and ick (unless your my GF, but I'm single, so ICK remains).

omg no way! No BF here, I got too much school stuff going on and getting ready for college and all my stuff with cheer squad and fencing to date anyone. besides, all guys want is sex anyway so forget that, they can go for Mandy she is more THAT type if you know what I mean. if you can get past the fat thighs and low rate TJ Maxx clothing that is....

I take it your a senior in Highschool, so I am going to friend you cause your in my peer group. Rare to find someone.

============================

Mine is a picture of the USS Maine, ARC-1. Lovely ship, wish she was in-game. Currently building a case to drop down proving she would be worth throwing in.

72f7ptg4_by_valhalla_studios-db1h3j0.png

Normally I turn to SatraThai, my favourite art slave, for my forum avatars (It's an excuse to help keep food on a friend's table).

But sometimes she's too busy with other work. So, like with this image, I just paint it myself.

The character is generally Freya, my leading OC, in a Japanese Naval Officer's Uniform. Though currently she's dressed as a French Captain, perfectly timed too~ I was just using it as part of my demand that Pigeon return Dunkerque to the store, I had no idea cruisers were just over the horizon~

random google image of a lego CC-2224 Clone Marshal Commander Cody and two other lego clones of the 212thAttackBattalion.

I like legs. Below the knee that is. Anything above and ick (unless your my GF, but I'm single, so ICK remains).

Wash: [enthusiastic; animated] The legs!

[chuckles]

Wash: Oh, yeah! I definitely have to say it was her legs. You can put that down! Her legs, and right where her legs meet her back. That - actually that whole area. That and - and above it.

a fanart of Kako in her kai ni from Kantai Collection

A moe anthropomorphism of the USS Northampton by daigensui.

I need to spread Kemono Friends moar

Kaiser Wilhelm as he was portrayed in the WWI Rap Battle done by the BBC

Edited by vonKaiser

Kaiser Wilhelm as he was portrayed in the WWI Rap Battle done by the BBC

That video is awesome, TY

Surprised that I just now noticed this thread, but it's been quite the enlightening read.

Anyway, I've always used a Star of Chaos for an avatar.  Wasn't inspired by Michael Moorcock, Warhammer 40k, or anything like that.   Just liked the design of the symbol and its representation of infinite possibilities.

Around last Christmas, it happened to freeze over into a snowflake as a means of jumping on the holiday-themed avatar bandwagon.  It'll thaw out eventually.  In the meantime, since "Snowflake" nowadays has become something of an overused politically-charged buzzword, I've found it amusing to seek opportunities to get Triggered by those who dare to invoke my noble species as an insult... :red_button:

Mine switches often, generally reflecting what anime/game I'm most enamored with at the time.

My progress on it has been snail-like, to be honest, but I'm loving Tales of Berseria.

Mine's an American yacht flag. You can see it on yachts today but it used to be used pretty often in the U.S.N. up until the 1930's.

Wow, surprised I missed this thread.  It has been some interesting reading tonight. Some of you gave me some good laughs. Thanks!!  I also noticed several of my WOWS friends hit this thread.  Well done all. My avatar is Vice Admiral Willis A. (Ching...) Lee.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Augustus_Lee

:honoring:

Yoona is one of the queens of Kpop.  Dancer, Singer, Model, Actress.  Here's the photo shoot from which my avatar originates.  Being very humble in her fame makes her particularly attractive.

Here's a nice fan made vid; such beautiful expressions:

Edited by Soshi_Sone