You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

385 comments in this topic

LittleWhiteMouse    17,286

Mouse, check the atlanta summary, you seem to have accidentally copied a flint related one. Sorry.

Don't be sorry!  Maintaining a list of 50+ premiums without an editor means that mistakes will happen.

This is excellent work. I need to do something to help me keep track of my own ships. Your effort is not unnoticed.

Quick update today.  With the end of Season Six of Ranked Battles, I've removed Black and Flint from the list of available ships while making a slight edit to the Alabama entry.

SgtSullyC3    227

Cool. Thanks for the Alabama review (looking forward to that ship :D), for putting so much time and effort into your reviews, and for being the forum mouse :)

Okhotnik has been removed from the online store and I've plucked her from the available ship lists.

Ace_04    838

Okhotnik has been removed from the online store and I've plucked her from the available ship lists.

As everyone now waits for Alabama to drop in its place.

To be honest, I found Okhotnik to be a decent ship, but dynamically not very intriguing or impressive for her tier.  There are other DD's at T5 that are far more enjoyable.

As everyone now waits for Alabama to drop in its place.

To be honest, I found Okhotnik to be a decent ship, but dynamically not very intriguing or impressive for her tier.  There are other DD's at T5 that are far more enjoyable.

Alabama is supposedly coming before April.

Devildog23    6

Thanks Mouse for all you do. You're one of my favorite "go to" contributors and I really appreciate the quality of your "product".

Semper Fi

thehelmsman    87

Fantastic work, and thank you again for all the time and effort spent on keeping us appraised. Instant green arrow and instant follow, though I have been late to leave a comment until now.

--Helms

A bit late, but Katori's gone and Alabama has gone on sale.  I've added a quick summary and an early preview for Duca d'Aosta.  Please be advised that Duca d'Aosta is still under testing and any published views may not reflect the ship in its final form.  Case in point, look at how Alabama changed between my review and her final release.

Speaking of the Alabama, I really enjoyed my time playing her and for those not shy of her price, I can't recommend her strongly enough for players that want a good US Battleship to play with.  I would advise players that struggled with Iowa or North Carolina to be weary though.

Alabama sale details:

rrr435.png

Update today.

• Updated Duca d'Aosta's quick and full review entries for changes made in 0.6.3.1
  • Yubari is now available from now until April 10th.

25tamgn.png

• Cool 1

Hey mouse you forgot the Tone. She is in the game but it has had so many bugs they are not releasing it yet. There is lots of images of it as the oremium it is going to be. 

4nVVbtU.jpg

Tone has been in a state of limbo since Closed Beta.  She never hit the live servers for testing, never mind having never been made available for players.  There are several ships in a similar state, such as the American cruiser, Buffalo.  Becuse they're not available nor immediately on the horizon in terms of release, I don't include these works in progress until their imminent release.  Sadly for Tone, that day is still a long, long way off apparently.

SgtSullyC3    227

One day. We shall see CV/CA and CV/BBs. One day... *makes mental note to remind grandkids to look out for Tone and Ise/Hyuga in half a century or so*

Quick update today.  Alabama left the stores on the 14th and she's been removed from the list of available ships.  Atlanta was available over the weekend but I missed adding it to the list of ships.  I've updated Atlanta's entry to reflect the opportunity to buy her, however. 

Duca d'Aosta, the first Italian ship in the game, is now on sale.  Here's the sale details:

2hftlyb.png

Hatework    177

I'd buy it just for that flag.  Gorgeous.  

Now I just need to get out of work....

Bill_Halsey    96

MUST RESIST URGE TO PULL OUT CREDIT CARD

Too late for me. Bought the Eugen as well.

Thanks for the head's up, Bill.  I looked at the site this morning and missed Prinz Eugen entirely.  Here's the sale deals. 

2ik86e.png

SgtSullyC3    227

Oooooooo Prinz Is spelled wrong on the flag - "Prinze Eugen Flag"!

x2_Weekends    370

LWM,  I know you're quite busy and time would be required to do so, but have you considered going back to your older Premium Ship reviews and re-analyzing the Captain Skills on what would be optimal for some of the older Premiums?  I think the reviews were written before the Captain Skill tree was completely revamped and I'm curious to know if some of those newer captain skills would be beneficial to the older Premium Ships.

Anyways, thanks for the amazingly awesome Premium Ship guides!

Perth and Murmansk have become available over the weekend.  They're gone as of May 1st, so if you've been waiting, now is the time to grab 'em.  This is the first time she's been on sale since December of 2016.

317ekah.png