Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FlashTX

TEXAS Independence Day

9 comments in this topic

[REEF]
Beta Testers
914 posts
13,231 battles

On March 2nd, 1836, The Republic of TEXAS declared Independence from Mexico at the Convention of 1836 at Washington-on-the-Brazos, now modern day West Columbia, TEXAS!  So, pull your TEXAS out of port and go play it in remembrance of this great day in history!

• Cool 4

Members, Beta Testers
1,591 posts
2,659 battles

Funny I've been working on a MS-31 skin for her, if I can chase down the remaining bits that need to be painted maybe I can release it tonight.

23jz87.jpg

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

The town where I now reside is technically located in what once was part of the Republic of Texas, though I sincerely doubt that anyone from the Republic ever actually got up here to govern the area. I've gone to college in Texas (twice), been stationed in Texas (twice) and spent three years doing field research throughout most of the western half of the state. I've canoed the Sabine, fished off Port Aransas, Swam the Brazos, waded the North Canadian, rowed across the Rio Grande, trapped the Pecos and taken a leisurely boat ride down the San Antonio. I once spend three months in the forests of the Big Thicket and another three months in the Chihuahuan Desert. Come to think of it, I'm probably more of a Texan than many Texans.    

Edited by Snargfargle

Sign in to follow this