You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Killar13

Well Above Average Player Looking For a Skilled Clan

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
17 posts
831 battles

Hey everyone! 

My name is Killar13 and I am a teenage WOWS player who is pretty skilled but would greatly benefit from playing with other players in a division. I currently only have mid-low tiers but I am almost at my New Orleans. Current ships: New Mexico, Hatsuharu, Nicholas (2 more battles for fara), Mutsuki, Arkansas Beta, Iziaslav, Cleveland, and soon to own the Fubuki.  I am looking for a chill group of people who can take a joke but are serious about the game. My Ideal clan is something like [FOG] or their feeders. I hope to hear from all of ya'll soon! Have a great day everyone.

~Killar13

[CUTE]
Privateers, Supertester
728 posts
8,906 battles

not to be rude, but why not just go to FOG yourself?   they're always paying attention to their forum post.....

I'm not a FOG recruiter, so I might get yelled out for doing this, lol, but yeah, just post on FOG's recruitment thread, or stop by the TS server (address is in the recruitment thread) and talk to literally anyone in the lobby. They'll point you in the right direction.

But yeah, post in our recruitment thread.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
650 posts
11,932 battles

Usually you have to be the one to go out looking for a clan. They don't always come to you. Good luck in all future endeavors.

[5D]
Members
1,619 posts
2,907 battles

Hello Killar13,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play. 

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities if you prefer casual.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. 

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, AirBear, EnergyTorpedo, DJScotty, B_A_D_B_O_B, thewargod2000 and Major_Steel

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak%2030_zpsbsnrmsu1.jpg

[WAIFU]
Members
91 posts
4,180 battles

Hello there,

Check us out!

Find out more on our discord server!

Link: https://discord.gg/4P7qRsz

Edited by MutzLivesMatter

Members
41 posts
2,364 battles

Hello.

I am the Head recruiter for ValkyrieGamingEsports (VKG and VKG-I). We are always looking for new players who want to play casual or competitive. Our requirements are you have 30,000 AVG DMG per battle or close to we do not mind working with you to raise your AVG DAM per battle and win rate. We would also like to have 18+ members to keep things mature but again exceptions can be made. But we do absolutely require a headset with push to talk or push to talk enabled on teamspeak and Aslains mod which we have on our website. Please apply at our website https://www.valkyriegamingesports.com/.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely rooster68w.

Members
207 posts
4,837 battles

Hello!

We invite you to consider Task Force 16 (TF16 for short)!

A World of Warships Social/Gaming Community

✪✪✪ Goals ✪✪✪

-       Provide members with a flexible gaming environment and content.

-       Coordinate activities across all games we effectively participate in.

-       Most importantly, have fun!  That's what we're all here for, right?

✪✪✪ What TF16 is looking for in a recruit ✪✪✪

-       Friendly, good natured players with a genuine interest in advancing their own goals along with the goals of the organization.

-       18 years and up (younger applicants may be accepted with approval of leadership on a case by case basis).

-       Willingness to go above and beyond the “call of duty” to make the clan, the game, and the other players and clans successful.

-       A high level of interest in the history behind the ships and the conflicts they participated in.

-       A high level of respect for others.

✪✪✪ What TF16 offers ✪✪✪

-       Team Speak

-       Forums

-       Nightly divisions

​-       Regular events

-       Friendly clan-mates 

-       Involved leadership

-       Fun!

Your next step would be to register on our website (no strings attached!), read our clan guidelines and fill an application. Prior to your application being approved, you will need to join us on our Team Speak channel for a brief interview. Details on our website. The best time to schedule a interview is between 17:00 (5:00PM) EST and 21:00 (9:00PM) EST. We can be flexible though so just let us know what works for you. Upon filling out our application, we would give you proper access information for our Team Speak Server.

As one of the TF16 recruiters, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. If you join our website and fill out the application, upon entering our Team Speak server either myself or one of our other recruiters or officers will join you in our welcome center for the interview.