You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
twitch133

I am lying to myself.

43 comments in this topic

Members
2,614 posts
3,604 battles

So. My train of thought that every battle a player participates in is won or lost on their own contributions.

I just proved it wrong today. I finally found a battle that was lost before the countdown even started, and there was nothing I could do about it. Unless somebody has some suggestions other than yolo'ing to port and going into a new battle? I really do not believe that even a division of the best players on the server would have been able to pull this one out.

Anybody know how to overcome this? Any good tactics or strategies?

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

Just sink him. Sink him as fast as possible. 

Members
270 posts
85 battles

Cut off all their fingers for the first offence. Then up the ante if they continue to mash their heads against the keyboard.

Vent over, that's the worst I've ever seen. Must be lucky. Didn't WOT introduce an automatic shutoff for this type of dumdwittery?

• Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles

Man I forgot how seriously this manchild takes himself. You know he justifies it with "Staying in communication with his team", right?

Members
2,614 posts
3,604 battles

Cut off all their fingers for the first offence. Then up the ante if they continue to mash their heads against the keyboard.

Vent over, that's the worst I've ever seen. Must be lucky. Didn't WOT introduce an automatic shutoff for this type of dumdwittery?

I have been very good about not raging over "Bad teams". And learning from every loss. But, it took me every ounce of self restraint I have not to put a fist through my monitor...

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles

I have been very good about not raging over "Bad teams". And learning from every loss. But, it took me every ounce of self restraint I have not to put a fist through my monitor...

In this particular case you encountered one of the game's worst and most infamous trolls. He specializes in getting his own team so furious with him that they can barely see straight, let alone play the game.

Members
2,614 posts
3,604 battles

In this particular case you encountered one of the game's worst and most infamous trolls. He specializes in getting his own team so furious with him that they can barely see straight, let alone play the game.

Lol, I saw that on his Missou thread....

I am asking about "Tactics" though, rather than players (Big rabbit ear air qoutes....) So I am not naming and shaming...:hiding:

I think he even commented on the video...

Edited by twitch133

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles

Lol, I saw that on his Missou thread....

I am asking about "Tactics" though, rather than players (Big rabbit ear air qoutes....) So I am not naming and shaming...:hiding:

I think he even commented on the video...

The tactic is to TK him immediately and just fight one ship down. You'll stand a far better chance of winning.

Feed him a torpedo sandwich. Eventually he'll learn. Or he'll ragequit.

Edited by Destroyer_Kiyoshimo

[-K-]
Members, Beta Testers
3,105 posts
8,928 battles

I am asking about "Tactics" though, rather than players

While it's annoying, the math of the situation just means that you're down one ship at the beginning, so you're playing an 11v12.  While this particular person is notorious (and honestly, should be banned if Wargaming is even remotely paying attention), it's not uncommon for you to have at least one player on your team that is so bad at the game that they might as well not be there.  You just don't recognize them or get spammed by quick commands.  Play your game and do what you can to win.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

meh, he is annoying but harmless if you totally ignore him.  had him on the redteam once and they lost,  

Members
952 posts
4,103 battles

This person is not the only one who does this.  Beyond sending in a ticket with replay I wouldn't know what else to do.  Will reducing the voice message volume in settings work?

[FEM]
Members
9,188 posts
11,866 battles

I can't even with this guy anymore. Bet he has a video up already about how bad you guys were and how he can't survive without teamwork and how if you were only a professional with integrity like him yadayadayada.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,064 posts

I've turned off the voiceover for quick messages in the audio options so I don't have to hear this at least.

Members
1,466 posts
7,125 battles

That dude is a punk. Have run across him a few times. What is worse is he is not the only one who does it now. There are a bunch of those act like 4 year olds in the game lately. 

Members
327 posts
19,979 battles

If this guy was banned before.. and hes doing this crap..  

Just take the pink for 5 and kill him off.

[FEM]
Members
9,188 posts
11,866 battles

Why not just block messages from him in chat, then report him, then submit a replay to support?

Because you cant shut off the F key commands, that's why.
  • Cool 2

Members
2,614 posts
3,604 battles

Why not just block messages from him in chat, then report him, then submit a replay to support?

Because you cant shut off the F key commands, that's why.

Even if it did block the F commands. It does not stop other players from trying to kill the offender and leaving the team several ships down for a bad loss.

[RADAR]
Beta Testers
742 posts
6,694 battles

That is what happens when someone gets a chat ban. TKing him/her for that though is just plain fuckin stupid.

Members
2,614 posts
3,604 battles

That is what happens when someone gets a chat ban. TKing him/her for that though is just plain fuckin stupid.

Chat ban doesn't block the Fkey commands...