MajorRenegade

missing mobile button

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 posts in this topic

On my phone, I pressed the full website view button or what ever you call it. But after I done that, I tried to look for the mobile button to switch back to the mobile forum. But only to find out that it missing. So therefore my phone remain in full website mode till this issue get fixed. This is the first time this have happened to me and I know where the mobile button is. Because I have used it before, now it isn't there.

What OS is your phone? And what browser app are you using? If it's android using chrome:

Top right options button -> Scroll down till you see "request desktop site" -> Uncheck mark it

edit: I derped

Edited by Macabe

What OS is your phone? And what browser app are you using? If it's android using chrome:

Top right options button -> Scroll down till you see "request desktop site" -> Uncheck mark it

windows, internet explorer

Tried that, doesn't work,  what next?

I noticed this same problem crept in a few weeks ago. It's not the mobile browser setting, it's the website itself. The "mobile version" link disappeared from the bottom, where it used to appear next to the "mark all read" button.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Got bit by this issue today as well. I'm on iOS. Any tips for how to get the mobile version back?

<update> I was able to clear the browsing data for the worldofwarships domain and the mobile site came back.  

Edited by RightYouAreKen