Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGreatBlasto

Is There a Way to Block People?

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 posts in this topic

Unblocked you just to read your inevitable "safe space" reaction to Madcard.  Can't handle losing an argument to opposing viewpoints?:popcorn:

Unblocked you just to read your inevitable "safe space" reaction to Madcard.  Can't handle losing an argument to opposing viewpoints?:popcorn:

This is why I'm asking.

:teethhappy:

Never understood why people block each other. I would rather see the text so that i can either ignore it or respond. 

So many people in WoT complained the list was too small. Like 250 people. Chat must look pretty weird when you are only seeing nonsensical intermittent text.

I blocked those few people who just copy paste wall spam, but thats all.

Never understood why people block each other. I would rather see the text so that i can either ignore it or respond. 

So many people in WoT complained the list was too small. Like 250 people. Chat must look pretty weird when you are only seeing nonsensical intermittent text.

I blocked those few people who just copy paste wall spam, but thats all.

We're basically in agreement.

I don't mind trolls who are engaging and stimulate the mind. Sometimes it can be fun to have a tête-à-tête with someone who holds opposing opinions.  It's the dreary repetitive types who never have anything interesting to say that are a bore.

Click the profile icon (the one besides the message and notification icon) on the upper left part of the page.

Click My Settings, then click 'Ignore' Preferences. From there you can add people on your list and set what content you wish to ignore (post, signature and messages).

Thread closed to avoid unnecessary arguments.