Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TenguBlade

Anti-Communist Rounds

6 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

I see your Russian bias and raise you a salvo of American AP.:playing:

Seriously, I don't know much about what happened between when I sold the Pensacola about 6 months ago and now, but the ship is performing leagues better than it should for me given that the concealment was never a problem.

Yx1SSfL.png

QZlF1u1.png

V5DKz82.png

[KIA]
Members
3,839 posts
18,761 battles

"You're a Team Killer" WG doesn't approve your American Piercing Shells. 

[TXGUN]
Members
250 posts
19,292 battles

You killed two team mates with a Pensacola?  A ship without torpedoes.  That means you shelled them or rammed them.  Which is it?  Are you blind, dumb or both?  Yes I have inadvertently sunk a team mate with torpedoes.  Ruled as my fault of course but there was a certain amount of ignorance on my team mates part contributing to the fiasco.  How do you explain sinking two allies in one game?    I'm dying to hear it.

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

You killed two team mates with a Pensacola?  A ship without torpedoes.  That means you shelled them or rammed them.  Which is it?  Are you blind, dumb or both?  Yes I have inadvertently sunk a team mate with torpedoes.  Ruled as my fault of course but there was a certain amount of ignorance on my team mates part contributing to the fiasco.  How do you explain sinking two allies in one game?    I'm dying to hear it.

That figure is the number of remaining battles you have to go without team damage before you lose the pink status.  If you noticed, I had 2 kills on the team scoreboard and only had 2 kill ribbons: scoreboard tallies subtract a kill every time you TK, including if you kill yourself (Udaloi torpedo bug, bombing yourself with your own planes, reflected damage from TK penalties, that sort of thing).  The fact that I only killed 2 enemies and still have a listed kill count of 2 on the scoreboard should make it quite clear that I didn't TK anyone on its own.

Or you could just read the "Damage Caused to Allies" figure and see it's a flat zero...

Edited by TenguBlade

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,983 posts
3,253 battles

Pinko

...wait, I think I saw you in battle before, but don't remember where.

Edited by HowitzerBlitzer

Sign in to follow this