Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goosesausage

What are the best tier 5 to tier 7 destroyers for spamming HE?

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 posts in this topic

After trying out several different types of ships, I've decided that I prefer to play really fast and maneuverable ships that have fast turret traverse speeds and good reload speeds. I like mindlessly zooming around spamming HE at everything. So, which tier 5 to tier 7 DD meet those requirements?

Thanks in advance for any helpful responses.

Edited by Goosesausage

Can you aim well? USN DDs then. Do you put speed and precision above everything while being able to sacrifice a tiny bit of reload speed? VMF DDs then.

US DDs if you want fast turret rotation..but the Russ DDs i personally think are better gunships if you goal is to HE spam BBs to a fiery death...but turret rotation is not great...but if you know how to drive its not that hard to mitigate this weakness.

Edited by Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen_42

Can you aim well? USN DDs then. Do you put speed and precision above everything while being able to sacrifice a tiny bit of reload speed? VMF DDs then.

Kiev is a good HE spammer and to a degree the Ognevoi is also good. This won't matter in a few weeks here but the new Russian DDs being introduced are also good gun boats. The turrets on the Russian DDs also require a bit more patience than the US DDs

Either USN or RU line if you want a pew-pew DD.  between the two:

I've decided that I prefer to play really fast

RU DDs

and maneuverable ships

USN DDs.

that have fast turret traverse speeds and good reload speeds.

USN DDs on both counts, though RU DD reloads are generally pretty good, just not quite as good as USN.

I like mindlessly zooming around spamming HE at everything.

Could go either way.  RU DDs are better at zooming around and shooting at things from mid- to long range.  USN DDs re better at charging in and engaging in close-range gunfights.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0