Macabe

Season 4 Prizing Scheme

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

20 posts in this topic

Supremacy League Prizing

Gold:

1st Place: 50,000 Doubloons + Champion Flag + 20 of each signal flag

2nd Place: 40,000 Doubloons + Participation Flag + 20 of each signal flag

3rd Place: 30,000 Doubloons + Participation Flag + 20 of each signal flag

Silver:

1st Place: 30,000 Doubloons + Participation Flag + 20 of each signal flag

2nd Place: 25,000 Doubloons + Participation Flag + 20 of each signal flag

3rd Place: 20,000 Doubloons + Participation Flag + 20 of each signal flag

Bronze:

1st Place: 20,000 Doubloons + Participation Flag + 20 of each signal flag

2nd Place: 15,000 Doubloons + Participation Flag + 20 of each signal flag

3rd Place: 10,000 Doubloons + Participation Flag + 20 of each signal flag

Doubloons will be split between team members.

Oh even for bronze. awesome.

also, now the WG supremacy picture will make sense. 

should probably specifically mention its for supremacy for anyone viewing that are unaware.

nvm i guess im blind af

Edited by Pulicat

From Armored Knights I just wanted to say thank you to not only Vas and Taskforce Apocalypse for the work and time they have put in to getting the Supremacy League to where it is today but also to Wargaming for their financial backing for this league and also for the refs for the time they are taking out of their gaming time to help.  Without both sides working together this league wouldn't be expanding the way it is and we for one are truly thankful for all that you guys do.

Stout Hearts

-AK-Warhawk

In gearing up for this season RR ( Rowdy's Raiders) has been fortunate to have the opportunity to scrimmage with a few established teams. Their feedback and guidance has been extremely helpful in our team gel'ing and becoming better overall. I would encourage all teams to take this attitude. When we have well rounded competitive teams, we have a  vibrant league. A vibrant league will mean an easier time gaining acceptance on all fronts.

​Good Luck All!

In gearing up for this season RR ( Rowdy's Raiders) has been fortunate to have the opportunity to scrimmage with a few established teams. Their feedback and guidance has been extremely helpful in our team gel'ing and becoming better overall. I would encourage all teams to take this attitude. When we have well rounded competitive teams, we have a  vibrant league. A vibrant league will mean an easier time gaining acceptance on all fronts.

​Good Luck All!

Use every battle as a learning experience, team mates will make mistakes dont take it out on them just let them know what they did wrong and learn from it. SL is about having fun. 

I'm out of town until tomorrow, I'll consloidate the list and send it to Trev by mid week.  At the point it's all WG, I'm hoping by end may, early June.

I'm wondering when next season is starting?  Moving teams in divisions? or is there qualifying again?

Hate to be 'that guy' but what exactly is this supremacy league? I saw it before but didn't really pay much attention to it, now I'm looking for something to get me into the game again since there doesn't seem to be anymore in game competitions and its in between ranked right now,

Thanks for whoever can fill me in

Hate to be 'that guy' but what exactly is this supremacy league? I saw it before but didn't really pay much attention to it, now I'm looking for something to get me into the game again since there doesn't seem to be anymore in game competitions and its in between ranked right now,

Thanks for whoever can fill me in

In a nutshell, it's just 9v9 battles in a tournament format. We had 30 teams sign-up last season. It's pretty fun in my opinion.

Oh yeah, that sounds pretty cool, 

What is the usual schedule? Like weekday/weekends?

Are teams allowed spares in case someone can't make all the games? If so I'd love to get picked up by a team if they are interested

The usual schedule is Saturday Evenings (NA time) for competitions, in addition to whatever scrim times your team and other teams can scrounge up.  For example, for us, it's most often Friday Evening scrims in addition to Saturday Evening actual games.  

Yes, teams are allowed spares.  There's a 20-man roster but you can only field 9 players in a match, exactly because people occasionally have lives and as such are unable to play in every single match  :V

If you're looking to be picked up, you're in luck-  this is the offseason now, when most teams are looking to recruit and train up newer members (as it's much harder to integrate people in the middle of the regular season).  My team (PSV, in Gold Division) is actually looking to recruit right now, if you're interested.

The current season is done.  You can't actually join at the moment, because there's nothing going on.  

The next season is going to be sometime in the fall-  I think September would be a good guess.  

In the meantime, you might want to join the SL discord so that you can get pinged when something happens (like the new season being announced, for example), and also perhaps to participate in the summer minitourney that seems to be shaping up.

On 6/27/2017 at 10:17 AM, Lindemann_ said:

How can i join with my team? 

On 6/30/2017 at 9:57 AM, Dorryza said:

The next season is going to be sometime in the fall-  I think September would be a good guess.  

September-ish. Stress the ish.