Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
weednot43

I got a SC! oh well....

19 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
309 posts
14,124 battles

Yes! Finally, after don't know how many TYL containers I got a SC....

nikjJcO.jpg

.... not what I was expecting....

Oh well....

MApjyCf.jpg

Thanks for the inventory system WG!

• Cool 4

Members
5,450 posts
21,054 battles

Its sad that WG made the regular TYL containers worth less by only giving 4 flags and they made Super Containers sad by putting in these stupid ship upgrades. If I get one I'm just going to sell and the last thing I need is more silver. 

[WOLFG]
Members
4,300 posts

It's because people complained so much about 250 flags, now they're giving something even more useless to show how 250 flags was not so bad. Complain too much about this and they'll just remove supercontainers altogether next time

[RULE]
Beta Testers
201 posts
12,688 battles

No that was cause they're not selling too many flags lately :teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,122 battles

Its sad that WG made the regular TYL containers worth less by only giving 4 flags and they made Super Containers sad by putting in these stupid ship upgrades. If I get one I'm just going to sell and the last thing I need is more silver. 

Man I just want a prem ship. 

Beta Testers
303 posts
8,267 battles

And the signal TYL nerf was the smallest of TYL container nerfs (only reduced signal count by 20%) - pther TYL container reward nerfs are far more substantial, 60% for camouflage and 75% for Free XP.

"Because you asked for it."

Beta Testers
2,589 posts
8,799 battles

Yep, first SC in months... Get a useless mod that I'll never use. The mods it usurps are too valuable. 

Members
1,369 posts
3,667 battles

It's because people complained so much about 250 flags, now they're giving something even more useless to show how 250 flags was not so bad. Complain too much about this and they'll just remove supercontainers altogether next time

I would rather see super containers go than continue getting these new modules.  I pick the flags option because i like flags, not modules that are only good for selling.

Beta Testers
464 posts
13,928 battles

Don't hate me cause i got $20 million credit super container the other day...

I'm just saying so people know...its still happens.

Mind you thats after about 2,000,000 sweet f-all SCs so ...odds are still not great.

[CHIGR]
[CHIGR]
Members
3,641 posts
18,846 battles

I don't think they nerfed it because people complained; I think they didn't want people selling 250 7500 credit flags for 2M (or more if you got decent flags).

That being said, I don't understand why they did the new upgrades in the first place... they're rubbish and I think the devs know they are rubbish.

Members
7 posts
6,947 battles

Pretty sure WG is giving out SC freebies with TYL to introduce the modules.

Yep I agree. First TYL I got a SC, good thing is I got the hydro module so that one I can actually use on my German CA's/DD's

[OGF]
Members
1,275 posts
43,315 battles

As far as stuff no longer being received, anybody else notice the reduction in what you get from the containers?  Instead of five-each signal flags, you now get four, a 20 percent reduction.  Why?  Instead of three camo-paints, you now get two, a 33 1/3 percent reduction.  Why?  It's not like you ever got a lot from these containers in the first place, but now you get even less.  Why?  It's not like WG could have been out-of-pocket for putting more in the containers.  I should thank WG, really.  Although this is a trivial little matter, they just slapped me in the face, woke me up and made me realize that I waste several hours each day staring at a two-dimensional screen trying to make pixels change color when there's infinitely more important things I can be doing.  Like taking a walk.  This probably isn't the right 'topic' to post this under, so please feel free to copy and post to the correct topic(s).

[NG-NL]
Members
7,141 posts
12,577 battles

Love how someone just wants to complain it's not the right freebie.

Beta Testers
422 posts
6,659 battles

Love how someone just wants to complain it's not the right freebie.

Because basically any other SC prize is more useful.  With the inventory system, even unwanted flag or consumable pakls can be sold for more credits.  Actual credit drops are higher.  Free XP, doubloons, ships, all very useful.  And none of them are dependent upon what you already have in port.

These modules are only mountable on certain ships.  It's possibly not to own own anything compatible.  On top of that, they have dubious viability as they require trading proven  upgrades for situational gains.

If WG wants to give them away, it would make more sense to make them mission/campaign task rewards requiring a compatible ship that can use them.

Sign in to follow this