SalvoSanta

Perth appreciation thread.

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

237 posts in this topic

I'm honestly hard pressed to find anything nice to say about any team mate I've had for the last month. F ing USELESS C's is the only thing I can think of. Taichunger excepted.

Tonight I got detonated in my khab, I had 35 target hits on a pensacola for 10k damage (in my MISSOURI), and a Yamato deleted my Roon from 19km away with one shot.

I thought I'd tempt fate after 7 straight losses....

zQDC2Yn.jpg

dwzWjGg.jpg

Yet another piece of sh-t team. BOTTOM TIER AND I KILLED THE MOST SHIPS. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN. IN A DAMN PERTH. I mean I killed 4 aircraft in a PERTH. This is a new record.

I hope someone on my team from this game reads this post and re-evaluates their choices next time they hit "battle".

Edited by SalvoSanta

Here we go again.

ObozVk9.jpg

VfWxxG8.jpg

I am convinced that people who are purple on warships.today actually don't exist. It is impossible to get a F__king win in this ship the last 2 months. Useless [edited]potatoes.

Bottom tier, top XP earner. AGAIN. Useless DD's. AGAIN.

YbjXSWO.jpg

ru00bAO.jpg

9 Losses in a row in the Perth now. And I have another chat ban incoming I'm sure.

Edited by SalvoSanta

I've had a good run the last few days, topped off by going 5-0 tonight, & my last match in my yubari I got to see a rare solo warrior.

Yeah I have had gash team after gash team after gash team. Not even close games either, complete steamrollings.

So, with the removal of stealth fire and detection when firing is now the max gun range, Perth in a weird way got buffed? :)

I hadn't even thought of that.

Had this blinder tonight amongst the worst fortnight of this game I've ever experienced.

1NqltU3.jpg

We were down on points and about to get capped and we somehow (it was me and the shchors) turned it around.

I have 21 Double Strike achievements, and 15 of them are in the Perth.

So, with the removal of stealth fire and detection when firing is now the max gun range, Perth in a weird way got buffed? :)

Perth could stealth fire with the spotter up for 3 minutes. :P

Actually the range of Leander and Perth should be buffed now they've removed stealth fire. They were set low so they couldn't stealth fire, 15.4km is the normal max range for these guns.

Been a while since I dared test the teams rolling with Perth, but got these two tonight

sqh3et.jpg

and another wonderful team effort with 3 of our 5 battleships cowering behind islands:

10qhvtl.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

A new damage record for me, and a new potential damage record. Sadly, another [edited]useless team. Although I'd like to give a shoutout to user Happy_Bread in his Mutsuki - an excellent team player.

Playing ships like the Duca make me appreciate how the Perth is actually a good ship.

FOJALMp.jpg

3ySNmUj.jpg

Pretty sad. I hate Trident map. You ALWAYS lose from being capped because your dumb crapnew mexico/Bayern can't get back to defend in time. low and mid tier BB players are the [edited]worst.

Edited by SalvoSanta

Just played a game, didn't end up with great damage, but I got tag teamed by an Edinburgh and NOLA.  Nola charged my smoke and killed me, but my Perth had fish in the water already.  Bye bye Nola.  That guy was a pain in my [edited]the whole game.

You changed your clan back to TF57 from RAN?

Edited by crzyhawk

G'day, mates! I bought me a Perth, and man, is she bloody good. There isn't a wanker on the enemy team that stands a chance against her. 

You changed your clan back to TF57 from RAN?

My buddy and I started our own clan. For queen and country!

So many new Perth players around - don't be shy, post some of your games in here!

Here is some of my battles I am still learning her ins/outs so I have been staying in Co-Op

IMG_07351.JPGIMG_07361.JPGIMG_07371.JPG

IMG_07351.JPG

IMG_07361.JPG

IMG_07371.JPG

Perhaps posting links to some replays may be of more use to those interested in learning Perth...

What's the best method for linking such files?

One of THOSE games that seems quite common in Perth...

2yf3c4Z.png

iCIuvEA.png

Edited by HMS_Formidable

shot-17.05.06_10.59.14-0200_zpsw1cf7lbm.

Edited by Bill_Halsey

shot-17.04.30_23.09.44-0404_zpse9ujehpo.

And this is way too common for me..

2017-05-05%202_zps02lxi7s9.png

Edited by Bill_Halsey

Gotta get the captain up to 19 for ranked, as it's looking more and more likely with WG saying it will "probably" be T6

16gfon6.jpg

Edited by crzyhawk

Generated some salt too:  A murmansk and 2 Pensacolas came up the middle on two brothers.  I came back, and came around the point at ~5km.  Frankly, I'm embarrassed at my shooting, only 5 citadels and one kill at point blank range.  BB's picked off the two Pensacolas.  I hit those P'colas hard, they just wouldnt give up the cits.

212tgqx.jpg

Edited by crzyhawk

Lol. 

I've had some great games in her lately. Playing a lot of tier 10 then going back to t6 is refreshing. I use her with flags and camo to farm elite commander xp.