You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

Lag spikes and disconnects?

14 comments in this topic

[FML]
Members
4,323 posts
16,682 battles

Yeah, at the start of a match I got a solid disconnect a few minutes ago and couldnt immediately reconnect.  Closed WoWS, re-started.  Client wanted to load an update, but then said couldnt connect to a server.  Hit refresh, launcher decided that I had the latest version so I fired it up again, eventually re-joined my game only to find that my Yorck had been detonated at the A cap.  

Sigh.  At least got 10 flags from it...

Beta Testers
1,672 posts
10,983 battles

Yeah, at the start of a match I got a solid disconnect a few minutes ago and couldnt immediately reconnect.  Closed WoWS, re-started.  Client wanted to load an update, but then said couldnt connect to a server.  Hit refresh, launcher decided that I had the latest version so I fired it up again, eventually re-joined my game only to find that my Yorck had been detonated at the A cap.  

Sigh.  At least got 10 flags from it...

Had a couple like that yesterday, including one lock up that required restarting my system.  I have never installed any mods, and rarely had issues until a few weeks ago, now it virtually a daily thing.   Oddly, it happens to my Kuma most.

[WWW]
Members
7 posts

Every third match I get disconnected. Now I play two log out and then come back a couple of minutes later. Started happening at 6.0.

Members
1 post
10,259 battles

I'm having similar issues. My normal ping is around 100-120ms but I'm seeing frequent spikes up to and over 1000. Checked internet connection and other obvious things to troubleshoot and everything seems normal, as do other web services. Started after 0.6.1.

Members
824 posts
6,375 battles

I had this issue last night but the East coast was getting hammered with wind and snow. I have not tried tonight so I hope it is better.....:hiding:

Members
760 posts
16,080 battles

Ping Plotter is awesome at letting you see where the problem is, especially if a weather event within a few states of you is causing issues. 

Members
2,462 posts
7,179 battles

Seems quite a few are having ping problems. I started experiencing it immediately after installing newest patch. Everything was smooth as silk before then. And I live close to WEST coast.

Members
7 posts
4,378 battles

OK, something major has changed recently for me.  Big lags (3000ms) and frequent disconnects, almost always as I'm close to an enemy ship about to fire guns or launch torps. wth?????

[13TH]
Members
4,899 posts
9,120 battles

Anyone experiencing lag spikes and disconnects since about 12:30am PST?

Yes , played a game in ranked and as I zoomed in to shoot the sights were jumping all over the place took a good 15 seconds for me to be able to take the shot

Members
6,889 posts
14,881 battles

Level 3 had issues yesterday that caught our work out - caused us several issues.    Bad weather rolling thru the mid-west and north was blizzard.