Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ShadowGamer101st

Two questions

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
266 posts
23,733 battles

I have a question. I'm about 2 tiers away from the hakuryuu tier ten cv, How does she play in comparison to the USS Midway? Is she better, worse or in between? Also since I have some more free time on my hands from finishing my grind to the German tier 10 BB what area's of my stats should I focus on? I have noticed my damage has improved since I unlocked the Yamato back in December of 2015. I think I have a good idea what area's need to be improved but it couldn't hurt to ask. Thank you for your time.

Edited by ShadowGamer101st

[APOC]
[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,093 battles

So, the Haky is definitely better than the Midway at this point. But it requires a lot of microing as it has a lot of squads. If I were you, I would go for the Kurf, and focus on getting an 18 point captain to pursue the secondary build. With inertia fuse, the secondaries can penetrate any BB from bow or stern and do a hardy chunk of damage.

Beta Testers
266 posts
23,733 battles

So, the Haky is definitely better than the Midway at this point. But it requires a lot of microing as it has a lot of squads. If I were you, I would go for the Kurf, and focus on getting an 18 point captain to pursue the secondary build. With inertia fuse, the secondaries can penetrate any BB from bow or stern and do a hardy chunk of damage.

I've already unlocked and purchased my Kurf. I almost have a maxed out captain. But I didnt know about the inertia fuse would do that. awesome!

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

Should I train another captain and get inertia fuse and Manual secondary control?

Do you have the patience to do that? Yes? Go for it! No? Use doubloons to redistribute the points. The choice is yours.

Beta Testers
266 posts
23,733 battles

Do you have the patience to do that? Yes? Go for it! No? Use doubloons to redistribute the points. The choice is yours.

I have alot of free time on my hands since I work from home.

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

I have alot of free time on my hands since I work from home.

If you think the captain is worth it and if you can afford the time then yes train a second commander

Sign in to follow this