Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
geser98

I think it's time to leave...

33 comments in this topic

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles

WG, what have you done with this game? It's just becoming so awful by the minute! Weekend warriors, screw you guys! Radio Location? Seriously? I can't even play my DDs at all now. I get located and then sunk straight away! And now even BBs suck balls with the cheap CE and an over-abundance of HE-cancer. And even going to low tiers is not an option thanks to sky cancer there! That's it! I've had enough, uninstalling now!

:trollface::trollface::trollface:

Just kidding. The game is fine, but I will still probably uninstall, but for reasons even more dramatic than the [edited]above - you see, ME: Andromeda is coming so so soon and I feel like I need to play through all first three games again, even though Andromeda is a side story. Bring it on Commander Sheppard! :bajan:

• Cool 1

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

I admit, this was amusing to me. :3

I'm about to start a ME marathon, as well. :D Once I'm done earning the Dragon ship I'll never even use. :sceptic:

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
16,371 posts
10,167 battles

Holly Molly new ME and I don't know about it? which rock I'm living under? TY OP will check about it.

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles

Holly Molly new ME and I don't know about it? which rock I'm living under? TY OP will check about it.

You're welcome! 21st of March it's hopefully going to be out :B

[IN3PT]
Beta Testers
1,703 posts
6,511 battles

You're welcome! 21st of March it's hopefully going to be out :B

While I don't plan on uninstalling wows, I'm likely to end up wasting a month of prem time around late March.

Mass Effect is best effect!

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

Mass Effect is a good reason to take a break from boats.

I heartily approve.

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles

As a DD main, I find the whining about RL to be grade 1 bull

Iam in a game with 5 DDs on the enemy team, ours has 4. Apparently people can make it work.

:popcorn:

Members
397 posts

I'm doing great in DD play. RL is a non-factor.

Sorry....but who are you and why would anyone care about you? Your antidote crap (about 4 grade level BTW) means less than squat, just shut up and let other have their piece of time and have peace. You people suck.

[SAVG]
Alpha Tester
1,485 posts
3,935 battles

Good luck mate, The first one is a god damn mess mechanicaly

Members
436 posts

I think its time to ban uninstall and I am leaving forum post... If you have a problem with mechanics of the game or a ship or something else in game that you want other peoples opinion on fine, but these trolling and pity party post, well there's just no need. :red_button:

Edited by anonym_ix2LQemoTpfh

[FROGS]
[FROGS]
Beta Testers
339 posts
2,016 battles

I think its time to ban uninstall and I am leaving forum post... If you have a problem with mechanics of the game or a ship or something else in game that you want other peoples opinion on fine, but these trolling and pity party post, well there's just no need. :red_button:

Uhm , read the OP again. :hiding:

Although it is a little trollish, its not the usual bull.

Edited by HanoverFist1970
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
12,058 posts
21,291 battles

The OP was creating humor. I would explain it to you, but jokes aren't funny if they have to be explained.
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this