Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
cyphixia

Something new for the CV players?

3 comments in this topic

[F0RD]
Beta Testers
12 posts

Ahoy m80's.

I play the CV lines in WOWS, and have recently gotten the IJN Hakuryu, and uss Lexington. While both of these lines are EXTREMELY fun to play, and I have enjoyed playing them since CBT, I yearn for more diversity!

Yes there is the Saipan, but who wants to dump $40+ on a mid-tier cv that gets spanked by rangers running 2/2 with fighter mods? Yes I would like it, if I could get it for like 60% off, but I think I want it, just to have it...

I was doing a bit of learning the other night, and stumbled on this magnificent thing: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_aircraft_carrier_B%C3%A9arn

I think this would make an Awesome low tier premium CV that would tide us over until the Royal Navy line is released, if that is going to be a thing...

I know I would buy and play with it, if it were in the $20 range... OR... You could release a series of CV based missions to obtain it using hard work and dedication :)

Either way, and interesting CV I did not know about until recently, that I think would make a good addition to the WOWS shipyard.

Any thoughts?

[F0RD]
Beta Testers
12 posts

A CV with 4 torpedo tubes...   SURPRISE !!!

I did not notice that at first, but that is actually really cool!

Think about how game play dynamics would change if there was a CV with ship torps lol :D

DDs would think twice about sneak attacks!