You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

The Art of Focus Fire - Zoup v. Mejash Dual POVs

20 comments in this topic

Members
1,695 posts
8,915 battles

Had the fortunate opportunity to play against Mejash a little while ago. I would say off the bat it was a little unfair to Mejash, as I was in a 3 Kurfurst div and he was low tier in the match in a Mogami.

This video shows what the effect off focus fire can be, and I doubt there is a content creator out there who hasn't fallen prey to a concerted effort to be taken down by every ship on the enemy team.

I went back and spliced footage from Mejash's stream in with my recording of the match so you get to see both perspectives. Also a little cinematics in the video with some Adagio for Strings.

So, a little fun at Mejash's expense. If you haven't already, check out his channel on twitch. Www.twitch.tv/Mejash. Great guy and very entertaining streamer.

Take care.

• Cool 6

[REVY]
Members
9,644 posts
7,316 battles

I swear, tier 8 ships deserve some kind of merit for trying to take on tier 10 ships.

[RCNW3]
Members
2,002 posts
26,484 battles

Came across Zoup this weekend in a Missouri, and a pack of friends.  I was in a Tirp and spawned on the wrong side of the map with this pack of wolves around.   Got to experience " focused fire" first hand with a couple of other unlucky souls...

[RCNW3]
Members
2,002 posts
26,484 battles

And nice touch with the "Adiego for Strings" to portray the mood of grief in the final, tragic moments....

Members
1,695 posts
8,915 battles

Came across Zoup this weekend in a Missouri, and a pack of friends.  I was in a Tirp and spawned on the wrong side of the map with this pack of wolves around.   Got to experience " focused fire" first hand with a couple of other unlucky souls...

​Sorry old chap :(

Members
1,695 posts
8,915 battles

And nice touch with the "Adiego for Strings" to portray the mood of grief in the final, tragic moments....

​I was particularly proud of that touch.  I love that piece... so beautiful. 

Members
1,695 posts
8,915 battles

Reminds me of the 'Ruthless Math of WoT' post years ago.  Spot on.

​Ill have to check those out.  Not familiar with them.

[-DZ-]
Members
178 posts
14,777 battles

The music was perfect with the slow motion pans of all those shells going in. It was great. I was laughing my head off.

[REVY]
Members
9,644 posts
7,316 battles

Once adagio starts playing you know what's going to happen. 

poor lil guy never had a chance. 

Psh, what a predictable plotline, I was ready for a plot twist where all the shells missed and the Mogami sent all 3 Tier X Battleships to the bottom.

Members
1,695 posts
8,915 battles

Psh, what a predictable plotline, I was ready for a plot twist where all the shells missed and the Mogami sent all 3 Tier X Battleships to the bottom.

​That would have been better had he got a detonation on one of us with a single shell....  but alas... 

[BHSN]
Members
2,564 posts
4,522 battles

If majesh had written it maybe. Zoup wrote it.

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

I like how the Moskva joined in and got the kill.

that was what, 45 shells in all?

Members
1,695 posts
8,915 battles

I like how the Moskva joined in and got the kill.

that was what, 45 shells in all?

​We were actually talking about that after the fact how the Moskva joined in.  I need to put the full video up.  It was actually a really close match.  I would up putting up about 180K damage and brawled a Monty point blank.

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,500 battles

Holy Focus Fire batman! lol I was laughing so bad when i saw the salvos moving in slomo with the sad music, one can anticipate the impeding doom.