You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Czevak

Ready for Glory? Ranked Battles Return!

43 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Ranked Season 6 Returns

Season 6 Starts February 10 at 08:00 PT / 11:00 ET

Season 6 Ends Mar. 23 at 16:30 PT / 19:30 ET

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/sixseasonsandabuoy/

*This also means 0.6.1 drops at the same time.

[BLNCE]
Members
2,293 posts
7,587 battles

I don't see any details about the tiering. Will it all be t7? or like last season start at t6 and move to higher tier after?

Edited by Xenomancers

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,649 battles

Not just rank out of 5 seasons. 5 CONSECUTIVE seasons? Are you ****ing ****ing me WG?

If that is true, and not a typo, thank you for making sure I never play ranked again except to farm silver, flags, and XP. I think I'll grind through the Pencicola this season.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,091 battles

I don't see any details about the tiering. Will it all be t7? or like last season start at t6 and move to higher tier after?

Only t7... you want to know more? https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ranked-battle-season6/

Honestly I would wish for more flag packs as a reward and not those mostly useless new alternativ moduls you can win. Not sure if it is worth playing without the extra flags since you use up too many to paly ranked.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Not just rank out of 5 seasons. 5 CONSECUTIVE seasons? Are you ****ing ****ing me WG?

If that is true, and not a typo, thank you for making sure I never play ranked again except to farm silver, flags, and XP. I think I'll grind through the Pencicola this season.

I wouldn't read too much into the consecutive part. It also states that you had to reach rank 1 three consecutive times as well to get the Flint, and that wasn't the case. People just had to reach rank 1, 3 times overall.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

People are asking that because on NA's site, it mentions nothing about tiers except for super league. You're linking Asia server. That's why they're asking.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,091 battles

People are asking that because on NA's site, it mentions nothing about tiers except for super league. You're linking Asia server. That's why they're asking.

??????

The ranked is the same at all servers. ASIA gives usually more informations about the rewards and what tier/rank then NA does.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

??????

The ranked is the same at all servers. ASIA gives usually more informations about the rewards and what tier/rank then NA does.

I know it is. I'm just saying that because most people only look on the NA website and don't look on the other servers sites.

[SVF]
Members
2,919 posts
2,776 battles

It does actually-

"All Leagues except Super League use tier VII ships. "

• Cool 2

Members
2,632 posts
10,276 battles

Well, that superleague actually looks enticing...

I think I'm going to try to go all in and rank out a second time. We'll see how many hours it takes before I swear off that goal :teethhappy:

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,649 battles

I wouldn't read too much into the consecutive part. It also states that you had to reach rank 1 three consecutive times as well to get the Flint, and that wasn't the case. People just had to reach rank 1, 3 times overall.

I kinda figured that was the case, as I knew about the Flint not needing it. Still, they really should proofread this stuff.

/Still might grind the Pepsi...

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

I kinda figured that was the case, as I knew about the Flint not needing it. Still, they really should proofread this stuff.

/Still might grind the Pepsi...

Yeah they've been having a lot of problems lately with putting incorrect info up.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

It does actually-

"All Leagues except Super League use tier VII ships. "

Yeah I missed it and noticed that after I went back and looked again. It's just a not pointed out as well as on the Asia server.

[BONKZ]
WoWS Community Contributors
313 posts
9,889 battles

What to expect in Ranked Battles:

• Shiratsuyus (I can already imagine the torp spams)
  • Scharnhorsts
  • Saipans
  • Atlantas
  • (ARP) Myoko-class
  • Sims
  • Gneisnaus
  • Nagatos
  • idk some Russian cruisers or something

Good luck in ranking battles!

[BLNCE]
Members
2,293 posts
7,587 battles

• Scharnhorsts
  • Saipans
  • Atlantas
  • (ARP) Myoko-class
  • Sims
  • Gneisnaus
  • Nagatos

Dono why anyone would bring a russian CL or a Nagato to a ranked match.

Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles

i don't know too,good HE,IFHE made russian cruisers really good,fast and good range,really makes you think.

maybe it's just me but current meta made russian CL cruisers OP.

unless ranked match is all about troglodyte ships and stealth DDs

Edited by Cruxdei

[BONKZ]
WoWS Community Contributors
313 posts
9,889 battles

Nagato's 410mm piercing power and Bismarck but -2km secondaries of her? :red_button:

yeah, idk about Russia though, rip them

[BLNCE]
Members
2,293 posts
7,587 battles

Schoors has great dmp - but is an immobile log. Offers 0 utility and even cruisers and wipe her out in a single volly. Nagatos guns dispersion is so freaking bad - might as well take a german BB than has good armor/great secondaries/ torps / and blazing speed too.

Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles

Schoors has great dmp - but is an immobile log. Offers 0 utility and even cruisers and wipe her out in a single volly. Nagatos guns dispersion is so freaking bad - might as well take a german BB than has good armor/great secondaries/ torps / and blazing speed too.

damn i didn't know 37knots is immobile,the rudder shift? it's horrible but it's  all about  paying attention to the enemy volley,that saved me from a bunch of one hit kills.

german BBs powercrepped the other lines completely,fast good guns,accurate,secondaries and torps.

i ask myself why i still grind the new mexico when every german BB outperforms me.

Edited by Cruxdei

Members
2,632 posts
10,276 battles

• Scharnhorsts
  • Saipans
  • Atlantas
  • (ARP) Myoko-class
  • Sims
  • Gneisnaus
  • Nagatos

You forgot:

• Belfast
  • Flint
  • Pensacola

The last one might actually make it farther than ARP Myokos with the new concealment buff and turrets that don't need WD-40.

[BLNCE]
Members
2,293 posts
7,587 battles

damn i didn't know 37knots is immobile,the rudder shift? it's horrible but it's  all about  paying attention to the enemy volley,that saved me from a bunch of one hit kills.

german BBs powercrepped the other lines completely,fast good guns,accurate,secondaries and torps.

i ask myself why i still grind the new mexico when every german BB outperforms me.

The rudder-shift on schoors is abhorrently bad. Speed really isn't that beneficial when you can't turn. German BB's dominate this tier - you are totally right there but at t8+ USN bb's aren't that bad in comparison. Montana is a true beast though when played right.