Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Dorja

I think we need a Tom Brady ship.

17 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

Seriously. Tom Brady ship needs to happen. Best QB NA requires best Warship NA. How about USS Enterprise? No matter how far behind it gets, it always comes back to win*

*unless The Lesser of Two Mannings happens to be on the other team.

• Cool 1

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,045 posts

How about we have an Atlanta sink?.. that was horrid.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,166 posts
30,915 battles

Seriously. Tom Brady ship needs to happen. Best QB NA requires best Warship NA. How about USS Enterprise? No matter how far behind it gets, it always comes back to win*

*unless The Lesser of Two Mannings happens to be on the other team.

Atlanta imploding is perfectly normal.  Like in this game.

:hiding:

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,166 posts
30,915 battles

A Tom Brady captain with a super version of Adrenaline Rush.

And a new version of Atlanta with 0 penetration capability on any shells and 1mm of armor at its thickest.

GET REKT as the only possible captain trait to use on the ship.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Members
1,719 posts
4,106 battles

A Tom Brady captain with a super version of Adrenaline Rush.

And a new version of Atlanta with 0 penetration capability on any shells and 1mm of armor at its thickest.

GET REKT as the only possible captain trait to use on the ship.

Yeah a Brady legendary captain would be nice, maybe some special range increasing skill for shells

Members
1,650 posts
1,608 battles

I'll be honest: as diehard, lifelong Patriots fan, I pity Atlanta. Because much as this will (and should) be remembered as Tom Brady's greatest comeback of all time, it will also be remembered as the biggest choke job in post season history. Atlanta is now, officially, the '04 Yankees of the NFL. They will never live this down... and that sucks.

[IN3PT]
Beta Testers
1,703 posts
6,511 battles

I'll be honest: as diehard, lifelong Patriots fan, I pity Atlanta. Because much as this will (and should) be remembered as Tom Brady's greatest comeback of all time, it will also be remembered as the biggest choke job in post season history. Atlanta is now, officially, the '04 Yankees of the NFL. They will never live this down... and that sucks.

As a long suffering Bills fan, I will embrace my fellow Falcon's fans and welcome them to our rehab program:

My brother has been a Pats fan since he was in kindergarten (the dark days of 1990 and Marc Wilson). I'm thrilled for him, and thrilled for me (I have to work with him every weekend and I was predicting EPIC SALT at halftime).

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,166 posts
30,915 battles

As a long suffering Bills fan, I will embrace my fellow Falcon's fans and welcome them to our rehab program:

My brother has been a Pats fan since he was in kindergarten (the dark days of 1990 and Marc Wilson). I'm thrilled for him, and thrilled for me (I have to work with him every weekend and I was predicting EPIC SALT at halftime).

LOL it's nice to know those Bills still had enough sense of humor to do that :B

I feel bad for you man.  Those early-mid 1990s Bills were very good teams.  To get to the Super Bowl that many years in a row is in itself an amazing feat.  But man, I feel for you.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

a ship we can all hate, yet does consistenly well?

RN Cruisers?

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,856 posts
3,680 battles

Yay! Another Bills fan! I'm not the only one! :P
Edited by dseehafer

Sign in to follow this