Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[BONKY]
[BONKY]
Members
816 posts
19,835 battles

The match making needs to be redone again. It good around September 2016, but now it has become crapfest. The destroyers, battleships, and cruisers are never even in terms of tier level. The ships are so imbalanced it is not even funny anymore. The division making for carriers needs to be removed be removed because you can have a division of battleships, cruisers, and destroyers then why should you not be able to have a division of carriers is unfair. The match maker needs recalibrated or something because it has not been working at all.

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

Reason for the Carrier restriction is that one skilled T10 CV can be a game-changer. Three skilled T10 CVs garantuee a win 100%

[SALVO]
Members
28,062 posts
41,726 battles

Frankly, I think that MM's been pretty decent since the last MM revision, except perhaps for the entire tier 5 and 6 situation.

As for CV divisions, absolutely positively NOT!  Would be COMPLETELY unbalancing!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,209 posts
15,770 battles

My experience is except for que dumps the MM does create matches that are reasonably well balanced ship wise. Player skill is not factored into the MM and is the wild card in every match.

• Cool 1

Members
1,369 posts
3,667 battles

Frankly, I think that MM's been pretty decent since the last MM revision, except perhaps for the entire tier 5 and 6 situation.

As for CV divisions, absolutely positively NOT!  Would be COMPLETELY unbalancing!

While i would love to see the air war with 3 CVs per side, i would absolutely HATE being in that game often.  I say that as a big CV fan too, theyre actually my favorite ship to play.

[WSU]
Members
20 posts
26,811 battles

My experience is except for que dumps the MM does create matches that are reasonably well balanced ship wise. Player skill is not factored into the MM and is the wild card in every match.

​I agree 100%!! It would be nice if Wargaming could load up MM based on player's average XP earned. Something like three divisions, 800 or less, 800 to 1300, and 1300 and above.